2: Vergo sauce

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi guys it's me, Daysoko. A little FYI, Pandagirl106 and I are writing this together so this chapter is written by her! But I did edit it, so my apologies to panda if some lines are not the same.

*pandagirl106*
Vergo's P.O.V.

We had been studying since 10:30 and Rue was clearly frustrated with me." How do you do it?!" She burst, breaking the silence

"Do what?!" I asked.

"Not worry about the future?! Like just how?!" She blurted.

"Simple, I just don't care. Now how do you do it?" I questioned.

"What?" She said.

"You know, get good grades, just being you in general seems hard." I gushed.

"It is hard, thank you very much,". And it's because I actually care." She grumbled. Then she sighed,"I envy you, you can just walk about....not worrying about the future. You're so lucky!"

"Seriously?" I asked,"I envy you! You know what you're going to do when you're older!" She smiled.

"Thanks that's really nice, now this problem is simple, x+y+38=120
Tell me what x and y are together?" She questioned.

"82" I said, "That's easy."

"And 82/2 is?"  She said with a smile.

" 41." I said, rolling my eyes."41! Oh my god! Rue I did it!" I jumped up and hugged her. She laughed and hugged me back.

"I knew you had it in you!" She whispered,"now please get off, I can't breathe."

"Oh I'm sorry!" I said, jumping back.
"Girls!" Dad called from downstairs, it was already 3:30."Start packing we're leaving early in the morning!" He said. Hurriedly, we left our desk and went to our sides of the room. I packed quickly and when we were done, we ran down stairs and ate dinner.

~~~

After dinner we came up the stairs and got into pajama's. We brushed our teeth. Then we got into bed. Rue turned off her light and I turned off mine."G'night kangarue." I said through yawn.

"Good night Vergo sauce." She whispered,"what?" I asked."nothing." She giggled.

Wasn't it Verole sauce? Whatever.

~~~

We had loaded up early this morning and we were now seated in the car.
"Where are we going" I asked.

"You'll see soon enough." Mom answered.

But unfortunately, we would never know where were going, because we would never even get there.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro