Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Now I'm going to collect homework." the teacher announced to us. I handed him my completed assignment and continued my work. It was the last class, but it's still afternoon. "Don't forget that the 13th is the class meeting." he reminded us after an hour. "Li, are both your dads going?" Han snapped at me. "I guess." I turned to her.

We had French and wrote some notes. Suddenly my phone vibrated. I secretly pulled it out. I got a message from Charlie.

Charlie🌼: Hi, do you still have class?
Liam🌹: Yeah boy. I'll write later.
Charlie🌼: Kk

Next, I watched the class. When I left school, I saw a black limousine parked in front of the school. The door opened and Charlie stepped out. As soon as he saw me, he waved at me. "Hey, Liam, don't you want to drop to home?" he smiled at me. "Dad should pick me up." "Please." "Okay." I rolled my eyes and texted my dad not to pick me up.

I climbed in next to Charlie. Charlie put his arm around my shoulders as the limo pulled away. I looked at him. "What is it?" he chuckled. "Nothing." I look away. I felt his hand on my cheek. He kissed me. When he pulled away adoringly, he looked outside. "Charlie…if you don't want to be with me, I totally understand." I smiled at him. "Nah...it's...everything's fine." He intertwined his fingers with me. When we arrived in front of my house, I said goodbye to him and went outside.

"Is your boyfriend taking you home already?" dad M smirked at me when I entered in the house. I just rolled my eyes and took Obsidian in my arms. I sat with him on the couch and stroked his belly. "You don't have any homework?" he asked me. I threw myself on the back. "Yes, but I don't feel like it." I grinned at my dad. "As soon as possible, okay?" he smiled at me. I nodded and pulled my baby animal close to me.

Dad N and I had dinner and the other dad was still emailing. He suddenly looked at me. "Liam, remember when we sent out that application for the child model audition?" I nodded. "The audition is this Saturday." Dad N already looked at him too. "Nath, I have something to take care of, can't you go there with him?" he smiled at him. "Marc, you know I have an important meeting. Try to arrange something with Isabel." He nodded at that.

Liam🧛🏻: Hi Sophie, could I practice modeling with you some day? I'm going to that audition and I want help with walking.
Sophie👸🏼: Sure. Maybe tomorrow after school?
Liam🧛🏻: Thank you.🛐
Sophie👸🏼: You're welcome.😊

"Thanks, Sophie." I hugged her. She just smiled. We walked to her place. They lived quite far, but it didn't matter. "Hi, aunty." I greeted Mrs. Agrest. She is a fashion designer, just like Sophie's grandfather was. "Dad would rather help you with modeling, but he's not at home." Soph opened the door to her room and let me in.

"The foundation is expression and grace." she demonstrated vividly. "Now you, Liam." So I tried it. I already knew something, so it wasn't such a problem. "Well, you see." she smiled at me. "Now straighten up and don't grin at me." she slapped me in the back. "Well, I'm going." "You're not going anywhere! First I'll give you a pin." she pinned my hair with one of her regular pin. "Now you can." I nodded. Sophie is scary. Like she's cool, but annoying.

We heard a knock on the door. Her dad walked in. "Mari say you need help." he smiled at me. "Finally rescue." I ran to uncle. "Wait what?!" Soph looked at me. Uncle laughed. "What have you practiced so far?" sat down in the chair. Sophie listed it all to him. "He's still like a broom." she added. "Hey!" I was offended. "That's what you deserve." she smirked. "Come one, kids." he shouted at us. Mr. Agrest helped me a lot. I practiced it on the way home.

"How did it go, Li?" dad M asked me as I walked into the hallway. "Terrible." I sighed. "Don't worry, you can do it." he kissed me on my head. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Go do your homework." he pushed me away. "Okay." I rolled my eyes and shuffled up the stairs to the room. "Yes, and by the way, a visitor is coming." I heard more. "Who?" I peeked out the door of my room. "Let yourself be surprised." he smiled.

"Hi, Liam." "Hi, Danny, why are you calling me? We barely talk at all." "I know, well...um...do you want to go out tomorrow night?" "Yeah, why not." "Okay, bye." "Bye, Danny." I'm surprised that HE is calling me. Oh well, I'll definitely find out why tomorow. "Li, come down." I heard Dad N's voice. I put my drumsticks down and ran a hand through my hair. "I'm coming." I called and left the room.

I ran down the stairs and into the hallway. Dad N was there hugging some elderly woman with red hair. The lady looked at me. "You're a total dad." She stroked my hair. I looked at my dad. "This is Mrs. Bustier. She's Nath's former teacher. And this is her wife and her daughter." I looked at her twenty-year-old daughter.

"How are you anyway?" she asked when we were having dinner. I mean, the others were having dinner, I was just sitting. "Quite well." Dad M looked at the other dad with a smile. "And what about you, Harmony?" they looked at the girl. "I graduated college and now I want to start a business." she smiled back at them. "What about you, Liam?" I looked at the lady. "I don't know." "Liam, please." Dad hissed in my ear. "I'm proud of you, Nathaniel." madam smiled as she said goodbye to papa. "I'd love to meet you again sometimes." she stroked my shoulder.

"The lady is nice." I peeked into dad's room as I walked in with a towel over my shoulder. "I'm glad." dad looked at me from the table. "Also." dad M turned to me from the dresser. "So she been your former teacher?" I pointed at dad N. "Yes." he tilted his head to the side. Then he turned his head to the other dad and grinned. "Why are you looking like a noodle owl?" he stood up and kissed him passionately. Dad M started unbuttoning his shirt as he did so. "You better go." dad said when they broke away from each other for a moment. I closed the door for them and ran quickly to the bathroom.

"Danny told me that you were going out together today." Han sat down on the bench next to me. "Yes." I looked over the beast at a green haired boy with glasses. “I just had an idea. Could you both sleep over at my place tonight." "I can't, sorry. I've already arranged something with my friends, but maybe you and Danny should be more friends after that." "Maybe." I bowed my head.

"Hi, Danny." I smiled as soon as he came to me. "Hi." he smiled back but immediately lowered his head. I took his chin and straightened his head again. "Are you coming?" He nodded. I took his hand and pulled him behind me. When we got to my place and I pulled him inside my room. "You can put your backpack here." So he took off his backpack. We went to the park together. He got on well with my dads.

I was just lying on my back on the bed and he was sitting on the floor on the blankets. I turned to him. "What?" I winced. "Nothing." he chirped into my nose. I turned onto my stomach and looked directly at him. He looked into my eyes for a moment, but then looked away. "Danny, don't be silly. Come here." I gave him my hand. He just looked at it and climbed on the bed. "I like you." he looked up at me. So that totally blew me away. "I know you don't feel the same way." he turned them away again. "Danny…you're fine but I have a boyfriend."

"I get it. Charlie Fathom. Hani told me that. I won't try to win your favor." he got off the bed. "Come on. We can still be friends." He smiled at me. Finally he sat down next to me again. We had a nice chat. Around half past twelve my eyes started to close, so I lay down. I was already half-asleep when he pressed his lips to my temples. I took Danny by the shoulders and pulled him close to me. If I wasn't with Charlie, he would be my second choice.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro