Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mia:

Uncle Nath drove me home. "Mom, I'm home." I walked into the living room. "Hi." mom came and hugged me. "Isabel still washes the dishes," she informed me. "The uncles showed us some photos of mom and you from when you were young. Do you have any?" She nodded.

smiled at her as we looked at them. Is's mom walked into the room. "Oh, you're looking at our old photos." she kissed her mom. “I...forget it! It doesn't matter. I'm going to my room." I said and left.

Liam:

I heard a knock on the door. I quickly wiped my tears and sat up. Father walked in. "What you need?!" I yelled at him. He must have been startled, but kept his cool and leaned against the door frame. "Do you want to talk about something?" he asked. "No." I answered. "Okay, I'm going again. Don't forget to clean up." "Ok."

When he left, I started crying again. I don't even know why. I looked at the table and saw it. I know it will change my life, but I don't care. Before I could take it, my phone started ringing. Mia called me from facetime. Of course I took it.

"What, Mia?" "I just wanted you to - did you cry?" "No. So what did you need?" "So I'll run out of help with your studies tomorrow, okay?" "Good." "Above all, don't worry about anything." she smiled. "Okay, bye then." "Bye."

Mia🌊: After lunch, mom drops me off at your place.
Liam🔥: kk

Mia:

I was about to go to sleep. "Mia, do you want to talk for a moment?" Mom entered the room. "Why not." I smiled and covered myself with the blanket. Mom sat down next to me. "How's school and clubs going?" "Gymnastics is pretty cool and I'm getting better and better at figure skating." "It is well." she stroked my hair. I looked at her. "Mommy's going somewhere again, isn't she?" I could tell from her eyes that everything was not right. “Yes, she's going to New York on Monday. She has a mother and a sister there. Plus, she got some kind of film job opportunity, so there you go. "Damage." I lowered my head. "If you want, we can take you out to dinner tomorrow." "It would be great." I hugged her.

Liam:

I heard a knock on the door. Dad M came in. "What's up again?!" "Calm down, okay? I just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving in two days. We were thinking about taking you out to dinner tomorrow.” "No, thank you." I turned my gaze to the wall. "Alright then." he left "What's happening?" the other dad came in. "I don't want to spend time with him!" "And why are you still so agressive to him? He didn't do anything to you." he sat down next to me. "I do not even know." I looked at him sadly. "You don't mind that he's sad because you yelled at him?" "Not exactly." I smirked. Dad rolled his eyes. "Behave normal and go apologize to Marc!" he ordered me. "I'm going." I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.

I came to his bedroom and knocked on the door. I went inside. I saw dad sitting on the bed. He had his face in his hands. He raised his head to me. I could see he was crying. "What you need?" he asked me. "Dad said I should go apologize to you. I'm sorry for yelling at you AGAIN.” Dad looked quite surprised. "Okay." he lowered his head. He can't want that from me. "Okay, I'll go somewhere with you two." I rolled my eyes. He smiled. "Well, you see, it's not that hard." the other dad put his hands on my shoulders. "By the way, Mia will come to tutor me around one. And now I'm going to sleep." I walked out the door. 

Mia:

"Mia, are you still asleep?" Mom Zoe opened the door. "No no." I smiled at her from the desk where I was finishing my history project. "I'll miss you." she came to me and stroked my hair. "Me too." I stood up and hugged her. "What time do you actually leave on Monday?" "My plane leaves at seven, so I leave around five to six." "Kk." I hugged her tighter. "Mia, I don't want to throw up." she laugh. So I let her go. "Where are we going tomorrow?" "I won't tell you that yet." she smiled. „You don't know that yet?” I raised my eyebrow. „Exactly.”

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro