13. Night Mare - Pt. 4

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Beep-beep-beep-beep. Beeeeeeeeeep. Beep-beep.
"Make that thing shut up..." I mumbled not even bothering to open my eyes and tried turning over, but then realizing I couldn't. Forcing my eyes to open, I realized I had been strapped down to a table in a dark room, a heart monitor right next to my head.
      I started panicking. I couldn't get off of here. I needed to find Stella. Where was she?
No one else was in the room.
    "HELP!" I cried out as loud as I could. "SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!" My throat burned from how high my volume was as I struggled to break the straps tying my arms, legs, and torso down. I then noticed how much my torso still hurt.
     I can't believe this is happening...
"LET ME OUT!" I screamed and screamed until I saw a whole team of nurses and doctors rushing to me and I screamed. The exact opposite of what I needed was doctors.
     They grabbed my arms and legs and held me down. I thrashed about, there was no way they were going to stop me.
     "LET ME GO! NOW!" I screamed into their faces, my face turning bright red.
They held me down with such force that even move I made hurt.
     It came to the point where white spots swirled around in my vision and I lost control completely, laying my head back and passing out again.

"Ahh!" I sat up in bed, my hair matted to my head and my sheets sticky with sweat. The moon was full out, casting a milky glow over me and my bed. I touched my arm and felt my skin, I could actually feel it.
      I touched my face and my torso. It didn't hurt.
What happened? I asked myself and got out of bed, wondering into the hallway. I ran to Adrien's door and carefully opened it, making sure to be quiet in case he was in there. The door squeaked a little, but I saw Adrien fast asleep in his bed, sheets covered over his mouth. I sighed, glad he was still here.
      He looks cute when he sleeps.... Where did that come from?!? I shook my head and closed the door, running back into my room and slipping back under the covers, turning my pillow to the cold side.
     It was just a bad dream.
Beep.
    My phone rang with new messages, but I decided to ignore them and closed my eyes. Everything was finally okay.
     But not for long.

................ ...............

What do you guys think so far?
I hope you guys like it!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro