Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alya carefully wiped a cloth on Chloe's wounds. Chloe accepted the help grumpily.

"So lemme get this straight." She pointed at her classmates.

"Cat Noir?" Adrien nodded.

"Carapace?" Nino dipped his cap.

"Rena Rouge." Alya shrugged.

"Then who's Ladybug?" Chloe asked.

Right on que, Marinette flung open the room door. Chloe's mouth fell open. Out of all the seventeen year olds in the world... it had to be Marinette? Chloe thought.

"Marinette!" Alya cried, smiling, "How are you feeling, girl?"

Marinette shrugged, not meeting anyone's eyes. "Where are we?"

"Believe it or not, this was apparently Adrien's house when he was a baby." Nino exclaimed.

Adrien stood up and walked over to Marinette. "We're just gonna stay here till we figure out our next move. Only my parents know where this house is located."

"Where are the kwamis?"

"In the fridge." Alya smirked, nudging her head at the kitchen.

"Mari..." Adrien placed a hand on her shoulder. Marinette flinched. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Adrien."

Adrien felt his heart drop. Was she disappointed that he was Chat?

"Hello Ladybug." Master Fu said, approaching them.

"Oh Master Fu! I'm so sorry. It was all my fault! Now Hawkmoth has the Ladybug miraculous and..."

Master Fu stopped Marinette. "It was most definitely not your fault Marinette." He smiled, "But I do need all of your help to fix things."

"What's the plan, du- I mean sir!" Nino spluttered. Alya laughed.

"I can't help you guys." Marinette sighed, sitting down on the couch and burying her head in her hands, "Without my miraculous..."

"You're still Ladybug." Adrien finished.

"But..."

Alya put her hands on her best friend's shoulders. "Marinette. Do you not know how amazing you are? I can't believe you've been the one protecting Paris all these years!" Alya chuckled, "Must've been why you're always disappearing." Then she turned and gestured to the people around them. "This is your team, Marinette. You made this team. We'll get your miraculous back."

"We promise, dudette." Nino added.

Chloe watched silently, clearly lost. She nervously played with the zipper of her jacket. Marinette choose me to be Queen Bee... she was also the first person I've ever opened up to...

"Here's the plan, dudes." Master Fu started, earning himself a hearty laugh from Nino, "Hawkmoth has learned how to strengthen his power. We can do that too. But, I need ingredients to make it happen." The old man paused for a second before continuing. "I don't know the ingredients, but I know two people who do. My brothers, Ming and Lew. They were given the ingredients, while I was given the miraculous box."

"Great." Adrien said, "Where are they?"

Master Fu looked at the teenagers. "Hong Kong and San Francisco."

"What?!" Alya and Nino exclaimed.

"How are we supposed to get to them?" Marinette said in desperation.

"Plane." Chloe finally spoke up, "If I can get to my daddy, I'm sure he'll let us borrow one of his private jets. No one will know."

Adrien nodded. "We don't have much of a choice. Let's go pay the Mayor a visit."

"I'll stay here." Marinette said quietly, "If I go I'll only slow you guys down."

Adrien opened his mouth to say something. But whatever response died in his throat as Master Fu interrupted.

"Actually Marinette. I want you to go with them."

"What? I can't!" Marinette shook her head furiously.

"Paris isn't safe for any one of you. I want you all powerful enough before you come back. Hawkmoth is probably looking for you all everywhere. And now that everyone in the city knows your identities, it'll be easy for him to get to you."

"What about our parents?" Alya suddenly asked.

Master Fu thought about it for a second. "Write a letter to your families. By now they should already know that you're superheroes. Tell them you're alright and you'll be back soon. But don't write about any details of our plan. We don't want them to get into trouble."

"Alright guys. Let's get a move on." Nino reached into his schoolbag and pulled out paper and pens.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro