(04) ALICE CULLEN

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Whenever Sun felt down or needed to be alone for a day, she go to the woods. It's calm and quiet, everything about the woods seem to calm the girl down, besides the shore, it's her favorite place. A week after her hearing the news of mother's unfortunate condition, Sun seems to find peace in the calmest area in Forks, the beach or the woods.

Everyone noticed how the brightest girl in town changed in matter of days. He appearance changed completely. The fun and happy aura around her changed into the sad and dark one. Everyone knew what happened to her mother but not everyone know what she is going through. Few would say that she is sad that her mother is in coma, and some others say that she is sad because her mother embarrassed her in front of the entire town with her addiction.

And nothing hurt Sun more than hearing others speak poorly about her family, especially her mother. The girl sat there for hours, thinking and thinking about random things. She began thinking of how much she missed her mother when she was a child. How close they used to be. They were friends. Nothing could break them apart and now things changed in a blink of an eye.

Behind her stood a petite figure cloaked in mystery. With each step, the leaves crunched under her feet, Sun, with thoughts swimming around inside her mind, didn't notice and feel anything around her. the figure walked with light feet behind Sun, taking a deep breath and spoke, her voice barely a whisper in the stillness of the forest.

"Finding the wood peaceful?"

She jumped slightly and turn to look at who interrupted her peaceful moment. A small smile played upon her lips when turned to face her, her voice soft. "Hello Alice." Her words echoed through the forest. "Yes, it seems the only place I am able to ponder peacefully."

She nodded in understanding, her eyes gleaming with slight sadness. "I heard about you mother." She took her hand delicately. "I'm sorry for what happened."

Sun looked down at Alice's hand holding hers and smiled softly. "It's okay..."

"What can I do to make you feel at peace? And don't tell me to leave, cause i'm not leaving." She giggled and said in her small voice. "It's been a while since we've talked, and I missed you."

With a smile gracing her face, Sun shook her head in a peaceful gesture. "How is your family?" she asked.

"They're doing quite well. Bella and Edward are in a committed relationship, I mean really really serious. I have a hunch that they might get married before the year is over." She gossiped.

Sun gasped and let out a laugh. "Seriously? Oh my goodness, that's hard to imagine. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised. When it comes to love, I've rarely witnessed such deep affection between two people. I kinda envy them."

She whispered the last part, but without her knowledge, the vampire across from her heard every word crystal clear.

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Have you ever experienced love?" Alice inquired, always curious to ask that question ever since she first got to know the girl.

"No way!" She chuckled. "Love? Nah, not for me. I can't really picture myself falling in love. It's not that I don't believe in it, it's just difficult to imagine myself fully committing to something when I know I can continue doing my own thing."

She continued; "Love is something that many people don't experience, and when they do, they are the lucky ones. I actually did experience love, but not the love we're talking about. I had mother's love." She gulped as her eyes filled with tears. "My mother was everything to me and it hurt my feelings knowing that there is nothing I can do about it."

"It's true, Love takes many forms, and a mother's love is undoubtedly one of the most powerful and profound. It's a special bond that can bring immense joy and deep emotions.It's understandable that having you mother in this situation like that would be incredibly painful and leave you feeling helpless. Remember, though, that even though she may not physically be with you, her love and influence can still guide and inspire you."

"Thank you, Alice, I really needed to hear that." She hugged her friend as Alice wiped the tears off her cheeks. Just as Alice was about to say something Sun's phone rang and it was her father. "It's my dad, i think he want me home."

With gratitude, Sun bid her farewell and went home.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro