Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I got up from my place, I want him to take off his mask first, I want to know who is he?

Tejasswi : may I see your face?

Mafia S : why, I thought you love the master - slave fantasy, doesn't matter how I look!!

Tejasswi : it matters to me.

Mafia S : your actions invited me in your room, now I won't go without having you. (He said in a chilling tone)

Tejasswi : I won't ask you to return. And thanks for your gifts, in last one week I lived my fantasy whole heartedly. But knowing you matters to me.

Mafia S : okay but on one condition?

Tejasswi : what?

Mafia S : if you liked me, you will immediately surrender yourself to me.

Tejasswi : uhm....

Mafia S : I consider it yes.

Mafia S pull off his mask, nooooo he is Karan, the man I met in college. How can he be a Mafia men.

I am feeling shy, that in front of my investor of books I am standing in sexy lingerie.

I can't believe it he is controlling me.

Tejasswi : Si... Sir.... You were Mafia S.

Mafia S : yes, I feel the cravings in your book babe, so I thought to help you invest in your books, and in your fantasy too. (He said walking closer to her)

Tejasswi : and how you get the keys of apartment.

Mafia S : I will buy this apartment within a week.

I realise he is so rich.

Mafia S : now you know me.

I am wearing a smart watch with the number already dialled of help desk of police station just for safety, if he is really some criminal card person.

But, he is gentlemen and reputed person so I don't think I needed it.

He entered in and I saw him lock the door behind him.

My pussy was throbbing intensely and I could feel the persistent and intense heat rising from my cunt.

Tejasswi : I really didn't had any idea that you Mafia S. It means Mafia S means Mafia Karan.

Karan : no.

Tejasswi : so?

Karan : it was really easy to guess that who is Mafia S.

Tejasswi : how?

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro