Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Even on my busy days, I can't sleep until I read few chapters of Mafia aur mystery stalker books but all romantic.

I am now 21 and still counting days, I feel like one day some rough and tough mafia will come to me and he show me the real manly romance.

I am 5'5" and my figure is curvy.

I measure at 36d-28-36.

But according to my family point of view, I should wear loose clothing so guys won't look at me in sexual manner.

I had a boyfriend but he is not my type so I had break up with him..

We were friends more than anything else. For few weeks I had a strong attraction on him. But later I realise he is an amateur kid.

We met online and it was nice to have a boy take an interest in me, that guy also become a reason I get addicted to mafia's.

Because he used to tell me about Mumbai's mafia and all.

He never took a sexual interest in me though maybe because he is innocent.

He treated me like a good boy, but I was into bad boys not completely but I want to spice up my life, so we broke up.

I never had any hard feelings for him, because he was really nice guy.

And, he is still my friend.

So, I thought that maybe, My ex (i was talking about) send me this, but I can't digest this, I know him, he can't send handcuff to me.

Because, even when we were in relationship he never tried anything. So why will he do it now!!

The question remains same.

If not my friend, neither my ex bf, then who can sent this to me and why?

I masturbate usually while reading erotic mafia stories. But, this is my secret nobody knows about it.

But this is the only sexual pleasure in my life and I had never experienced the touch of a man.

Stay tuned

15+ votes

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro