Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

this story starts from the day when bhavya comes for appointment in fashion industry of rudy...unknowing that it is rudras office..

a very well sunny and a bright day...
bhavya having her cvs file come to the office...
though the reception area was open air area..but it was quite looking stylish like a fashion designing house...as in the serial...

bhavya comes to the receptionalist...
"i have appointment here today.."

"yes mam...let me chk.."
receptionalist calls manager who informs him to make her sit in the sitting area...he will come itself...
receptionalist cut the call...

"mam sit there.manaher is coming itself"

she points at the sofas near by her under a sheltered area...
bhavya goes and sit there..after a lil while manager comes and sit with her..

"hello sir.."
"hello..before noining the company ..u have to sign a contract.."

"which type of contract.."

"in this contract it is stated that u cant resign the job before 3 months..otherwise u have to pay 30 lakhs...as a deposit ..."

"what..???..which type of contract is this..."

"mam..its our companies policies...otherwise as u wish..."

bhavya is jobless at the time ..so she agrees on it..read the contract carefully..and do her signatures...

manager show her the way to rudras office...

bhavya comes there...

at Rudra's cabin....

rudra is designing a stoll on a statue...and facing back to the door...so his face cant be seen...

the door is open..
bhavya enters..
rudra feels something that his someone own is there...
bhavya also feels the same..but concentrating on her job she shrug her thought...
and spokes up..
"may ..i come in sir..??"

rudra hears her voice..and jst wave his 2 fingers in yes manner ...

bhavya enters ...nd says
"i m bhavya pratap rathore...ur
but cut off by rudra..who says
"contract parh lia ..." a hard voice

bhavya feels that this voice is similar..."yes.."

"is that clear.."  he asked..
at this time she understands that this voice is of him.😭❤
but she is about to say this...but again the voice of this man come to her ears again..having a anger and arrogancy in voice...
"is that clear....??"

"ye..yes sir ..... after a silence she continues ...
aapki awaj mjhe ...."
but she was cut off by rudra who turned ..saying .. "jaani phchaani lgti h.." He turned to her and completed her sentence...there was a smirk and a attitude smile on his face..

Bhavya was completely shocked after seeing him....her eyes turned red with tears...the file in her hand fall on floor...nd a single tear fall on her cheek...
she stepped 2 to 3 steps forward ....and he comes  near to her...

"welcome ...welcome..Mrs Bhavya Pratab Rathore...Rudra Singh Oberoi kicompany  mn tmhara Suaagat h.."

bhavya was completely shocked by the words...and says .."aap..apki compan..."
he doesnt let her complete again...
"haan..meri company..kyun tmhe apni aankhon pe yakeen nhi horaha..ya sadma brdasht nhi horaha...actually..tmhe to yahi lagta h naa..Rudra Singh Oberoi life mn kjh nhi kr skta...see this is..my ..company.."

Bhavya didnt utter a word from her mouth..but just was shocked...

rudra again continues.."so..kaam ki baat krte hn..tmhen yahan pe mne hi appoint kya h..as my Personal Body..guard...apne husband Manav ko to bata kr aai ho naa.." he stretched the word Husband ...

which finally make bhavya spoke..
"rudra...aap ko galat fehmi hui h..."

"galat fehmi...(and he smiled)..galat fehmi to mjhe phle thi..tmne mjhe sbke saamne thapad maara...meri insult ki ...mere saamne us Manav se shaadii krli..."

"Rudra ..hmne shaadii....

again cut by rudra...
"Rudra nhi...Rudra Sir..Rudra Sir bulhao gi tm mjhe..after all i m ur boss..."

he again shocked bhavya by his words...
He cotinues..."tmhe is office ka hr ek din zindagi bhar yaad rhe ga..."saying this he leaved the cabin....
bhavya who was standing there in shock...now the full tears come up from her eyes...after a little while she gies from cabin..nd comes after getting ready...

She was wearing a full sleeves ..knee length shirt...with curly hairs...and black eyelined eyes..and a medium coloured shade lip colur on her lips...
(as in the serial..btw she was looking super hot in that...)but the pain in her eyes was visible...

She comes back to cabin...where she dont find Rudra...
She comes near the table where she saw a soldier type small statue...a table show piece ..she saw it and rememember rudy words he said before..in anger she throw that statue on floor..
but at the moment rudra comes...she gets nrvous and composed herself and moved a inch away from table...

he comes and sits on his chair...

"ye tmhara police station nhi..mera office h..yahan pe cheezen todna girana sirf mera kaam h..tmhara nhi..."

bhavya after a silence..speaks "wo Rudra..hm ..hm soch rhe the..aaj kch zyada kaam bhi nhi ...to kya hum jldi ghar jaaskte hn..."

"kaha na..Rudra nhi..Rudra Sir..samajh mn nhi aata..."

"Kya hum ghar ja skte hn..Rudra...Sir "

he speaks up while coming to bhavya
"Better...but tmhe ghar kyun jaana h...acha acha ab mn samjha...nayi nayi shadii hui h ..husband wife ko saath mn time spend karna hoga..."

bhavya was shocked.."Rudra hmne kaha na hmne...."

"Rudra nhi...Rudra Sir.....kitni baar kahoon...(he raises his voice...)...hm ek event pe jaa rhe hn..so follow me.."

he saying this ..leave the cabin...while bhavya follows her...

at evening ..

They r on a event ....
Rudra and Bhavya is standing .....Bhavya is not at all enjoying the event....

A couple come to them and meet Rudra...

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor....

"Hello mr oberoi " the man says

"Mr.Oberoi ur latest collection is awesome.."

"Thanku . Mrs Kapoor....Let me introduce u with someone...(he points at bhavya ..) ...Meet bhavya ..my personal bodyguard ..."

Bhavya never expected that he will introduce her with others as his bodyguard. ...and see him with a shock...

The man speaks...."Bodyguard ..ek ladki.."

"Fashion ki dunya mn din bhar hot or sexy ladkion k beech mn rhna padta h...to is lie ye.. rough...tough ..life ka reality chk bhi to milna chahiye..."

He says this by seeing at bhavya....He said it just to annoy her...Bhavya  was numbed by his words..

(But rudra ko shayad pata nhi hamari bhavya kitni hot h...in coming chapters use ye bhi pata chal jaega ...😉😉💋🔥🔥)

after sometime...
Another person was talking to  rudra
"TO phir deal final krden..."

"zaroor.."

"to phir lijie ..ye hamari taraf se deal final hone ki khushi mn ek chota sa gift..."the person says rudra this..offering him a present...

rudra smiled and said ."seedha seedha kahie naa..aap mjhe rishwat de rhe hn... thk h mjhe rishwat lene mn koi problem nhii...wese bhi aaj kl police officer bhi rishwat lete hn...to hm kyun nhi ...."

this hurted bbhavya so much...and it
was against his principles ..so now ahe speaks up...
"rishwat lena or dena dono qanonan jurm hn...."

the man says.."who's she..??"

rudra speaks.."ye .ek suspended police officer hn...naujri chali gai..pr akad nhi gai..."
this time rudra says to bhavya...
"tm ab AcP nhi meri employee...ho so apni limits mn raho..or ye aankhen neeche karo..."

"Mr.Rudra Singh Oberoi jo chz glt h ..wo glt h..aapke yhan naukri krne se acha h ...hm bhookhe oet mr jaaen..."

and she leaves in anger...
rudra also follow her making excuse in the party....

bhavya is going when rudra stops her...
"I quit... Mr.Rudra Singh Oberoi"

"lgta h tm us contract ko bhool rhi ho jis ko tmne kjh der phle sign kia tha..ek mint mn dikha ta hoon..."
he shows her the contract papers...
and cotinues..
"is contract k mutabiq agar tmne 3 months se phle job chodii to..tmhe 30 lakhs dene padenge.....or jhan tk mjhe yaad h..tmhaari salary kjh tax kaat k 35000..35000 h..or tmhara husband manav k paas bhi itne pese homge nhi.....so agli baar apna ye attitude apne ghar rakh k ana..."

after a silence bhavya speaks....

"is contract mn ye khin nhi likha k ..mjhe apna attitude change krna padega..agr aapko hmse kaam karwana h to hamara attitude ko bhi jhelna hoga...."

saying this she left...
leaving rudra angry behind....

so this is the 1st chappy...
tge 1st chapter is likely to serial..but from next it will be completely changed..some more office moments...
just like u vote on my other stories..i also want that u vote nd cmnt and share ur ideas too...
..ok ..can i have ur ideas for some office moments plz...

and tell me also do u like the story or not....bcoz i was very fond of it ...when this track started..more basically i wanted to see them more working together..  but we didnt get much...so for its fulfilment i m writing it....

vote cmnt and tag others plz plz

by
RUVYAN

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro