3-Jealous RSO

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rudy listening the word Manav come to see them..he was standing far away from them so they cant see them...he also cant listen what they r talking...but was just seeing them ..their actions..and due to this start burning in jealousy...

"Manav tmhen yahan Tanu ko saath lana chahiye tha naa..."
"Bhavya tm jaanti ho naa..Tanu ka Birthday h...to surprise h uske lie...."

"Oho..To surprise planning ki jaa rhi h.Apni Fiance k lie..." smilingly in teasing manner she said to Manav..nd tap on his shoulder ...Rudy saw the tap and her smile...
"To phir kya psand kia tmne ..Tanu k lie..." bhavya further says....

"Wohi to samjh nhi aaraha...Ladkion k lie koi bhi gift khareedna itna difficult kyun hota h...tm girls ki ek chz ki 10 varieties hoti hn...kya katoon..."

"Kya mtlb h tmhara...abhi tanu ko batati hn..K unke hone wale Fiance kya kh rhe hn..." teasing .. 😉

"Acha baba sorry ...(he holds his ear...)Lkn use mt batana plz...."

Bhavya see here and there...
and removes his hand from his tear by holding his wrists...
"Kya kr rhe ho manav ..sb dekh rhe hn.."

"Acha baba nhi krtaa hoon..abhi meri mdad karo selection mn plz..." he holds her hand ....
Rudy jealous ...he closed his Fists .😂😂😂

"ok ..chalo..."

She was helping him in choosing the dresses....
Finally they choosed a one ....
Manav was happy so he thanked bhavya ..nd slightly  side hugged him..to which bhavya smiled...

And this was enough for our RUdy to burn like coal...he cant tolerate Manav Any second more....with bhavya...
Why....??

Now he back in his boss style...nd messaged bhavya ..
"Agar romance krna khtm hogaya ho to ....tmhen batadoon tm is waqt on duty ho..."

bhavya read the msg...and see here and there ..but she didnt saw rudy...

"Kya ..hua bhavya...?"

"kch nhi manav..wo mere boss ka nsg aaya h..wo yahin pr hi h...(she didnt tell him about rudy..)...tmhari duty ka time yo khtm hone wala h..in 10 minutes ...to tm chalo mn drop krdeta hn.....
Bhavya listening this ..lost in her thoughts..
lgta h Rudy ne manav ko dekhlia h..yhan mere saath..ab wo pata nhi kya...pgir se galat samajh rhe honge...or agar mn manav k saath chali gai...to phir se rudy pata nhi kya samjhen ge..."

Bhavya come back from the tgoughts....
"Nhi..manav tm jao...mn aajaoon gi..."
"Come on bhavya...tmne meri help ki...ab tmhe chalna hi padega..."

"Acha thk h..tm pack karwao isko mn Ru...(changed)..Apne boss se pooch k aati hn..."

She come to rudy..after finding him....

"Kahan thi tm..."

".....Wo hum...bss Man..."

cut off...

"Yaar mm bhi kesa sawal pooch raha hoon...Husband k saath Shopping or romance kia jaa raha tha...Ri8...."

"Rudra...aap hamesha Glt kyun smjhte...."

"Mn kch galat nhi samjh raha ...tmhe bata doon k tm is waqt on duty ho ..to ye sb ghar jaake krnaa...."

He talked rudely..justa to show that he is not jealous ..and he is the boss...but actually he is doing...bcoz as a lover he cant see his Lady Love with some other guy...A cooking jealousy...

"Hamari duty ka time wese bhi khtm hogaya h..so hum yahin se ghar jaa rhe hn..."

He somehow knows that she will go witj Manav ..which he doesnt want to....But he cant stop her ..having no other option he said yes...
On which Bhavya leaves with Manav...
which was unbearable for him.... he was also lying to himself also..that bhavya has moved on...but his heart didnt accept it.......

at that ni8 ...Rudra sleeping on his bed ....his sleep was gone somehow.....for many days..but today he is so desperate...the moments of manav and bhavya...everytime come in his mind...nd his blod boil...
same was with bhavya...she lost her sleep from tge day she got seperated from  Rudra...She is just tginking the words rudra.said.....she alaways think how to tell rhdra that she cant move on...even cant think to...everytime she tries to tell him ..he doesnt listen....

Days passing.....
It was 10:00 when..bhavya was still in office...Rudra was finalizing the designs with bhavya...and bhavya was reassuring the list...both were sitting on same big couch....
.......Soon the clock was running and it striked 1:00 am.........
Bhavya see the clock and yawn...she continued working...after an hour working further .....she falls asleep...but On Rudra's Shoulder...
Rudra felt it ..nd looked towards Sleeping bhavya...

Her face was tired...only not coz of the work ..but also for wjat she is everyday suffering from Rudra's word...
but the beauty was not less...She was looking like Sleeping Beauty...He took pen from her hand slowly ...Tried to release his shoulder ...by removing her head...but he failed to do it...even bhavya in sleep come more closer to him....
by aside he saw Bhavyas hair on her face....
He slightly removed it ...on which bhavya feeled the touch...even in her deep sleep...She took his hand from her face ...and holded it tightly...Now
Rudra cant do his work..so he also left his work and...head his head on the couch..bhavya is still on his shoulder...and his hand in hers
He closed his eyes...But at sidden he opened his eyes...To listen what bhavya saying in sleep...
"Rudra Hamare saath esa kyun krte hn..."
He thought she isnt sleeping...but after seeing her eyes closed and no response he realize that she is talking in her sleep...she again continues...

"Rudra Hamari Dunya h...Rudra Hamare saath hote hn..Poori duniya ki jese khushiyan hon...Or jb Rudra hmse baat nhi krte ..humpr gussa krte hn..Esa lagta h jese poori dunya ne mn mod liya ho..."

This touched Rudra heart ....He was waiting for more words from her..but she didnt speak more...

These words added the joy...Relief...To his heart...
He was So happy and relieved to listen these words...Why...??...His heart was dancing ....bcoz he is (Somehow )Assured that..bhavya doesnt moved on...She still misses him...She still feel for him...But questions from his mind ...again leaved him a delema...If she had feeling for him..Why she married some other guy......His mind is saying  that she isnt urs....But his heart cant accept it...

Why I want her to be just mine..Why i cant See her with someone other...why i m relieved whrn i know she doesnt moved on..Is this just a friendship...if this is for what i Like her..I have crush on her...Or some else feeling ...the feeling of..............but i couldnt deny the truth ..tha she is married..."
he said all this in his heart..
and slept heading his head on the couch...in same condition..

ufff.....why these obros cant handle their feelings..and accept that it is feeling of love ....easily.. why...
when Rudra will come to know that she isnt married..will these misunderstandings will ever be cleared...will he overvome his ego...when he will accept that je loves...
or what if their lives come on some fifferent aths they didnt think.....

well tell me how was our JRSO...i know it was not much more...but wait i will add more ...

keep connected to story ..vote and cmnt...and tell ur views..ideas also....

Special thanks to  Chaitra_Reddy
for idea of jrso...
waiting for more ideas ...from u all

Urs truly
RUVYAN

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro