Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey everyone ..
I m back with a new chappy..
… dhamakedar, heartbreaking, jealousy , new partners, revelations, realizations track on the way.. Keep voting and commenting

After the ramp walk , bhavya moved back stage to change , and rudra was busy talking with media.
As bhavya comeback, half of the media crowded around her, and start asking about her, and taking pictures
A well-faced person walked towards her a siding the media and stands beside her
“ Hello, miss Bhavya” he forwards his hand
“Hi,” bhavya shake his hand
“What a beauty.!! I mean look at you. You are so gorgeous.. And what u looked on the stage, Gosh! U are splendid” he exclaims and praises her

“Thankyou” bhavya smiles

“bhavya, I m designer Anurag Khuranna , it will be a great pleasure , if u will do a photo shoot with my collection”

“No.. I mean it’ll be very nice, but I m not a model, actually I work h….” bhavya tells but cut off by voice coming behind her

“she is not a model, She is my friend” she turns behind to see , Rudra coming
he stands  beside her, and keep his hand on her shoulder , on which she looked at him in shocked

“your Friend?” anurag ask

“yes” rudra justifies, an tightens his hold on her
“o , I m sorry bhavya” anurag said disappointed

bhavya give a faint smile…on which he leave the place giving her excuse
bhavya was utter shocked , what made rudra suddenly change , is this because she helped him , a big smile poured on her face ,but at the moment she saw Shivay and ANIKA staying far behind  , her mind reminds some words that “ rudra hadn’t told anyone that bhavya works with him”
Her mind tells her that he is just pretending to show her as his friends because her bhaiya bhabhii are seeing, and her smile vanished.
Rudra looks at her, and realize he is still holding her; he slowly takes off her hand, 

“ aap ne anurag ko is lie nhi bataya , kyunke bhaiya bhabhii  bhi yahan hein” she says slowly , her voice hurted and she was directly looking in his eyes.
Urghhh! When these misunderstandings will be solved

Rudra looks from far that shivay anika are seeing
And he reminds his words , and thinks of what he just said now and then
But before he could explain that he doesn’t said this coz of shivika, but because he don’t want to disgrace her in front of him, she got a call and excuses herself

Rudra curse himself

Shivay and anika come there, and shivay give a really very tight hug to his baby brother who has now become a great designer
“ I m so proud of you” shivay says proudly
“ haye kya khidkitod outfits tmne design kie hn Rudra, aaj k baad mere saare outfits tm hi design karoge” anika says with a big smile

“thankyou bhaiya aur bhabhii paka  mn hi karoonga” he smiles back

Meanwhile bhavya come there, “hi bhaiya, bhabhii” she greets

Anika hugs her tightly on which rudra and shivay smiled
After that they apart from hug “kesi ho tm …or kya khoobsurat lag rhi thi tm ramp par..ek dum khidkitod mtlb..”
“thankyou bhabhii.. Hum blkl theek hain, or aap bataiye aap kesi hn”

“kesi lag rahi honn”

“ek dum khidkitod”
And then both laugh

“mtlb bhavya, mein tm se naraz hoon , tm meri or shivay ki shaadi mn bhi nahi thi, ese achanak se koi chala jata hai kya?” anika says

“haan bhavya, tm mumbai mein hi ho ,or ghar bhi nahi aayi?” shivay asks

“bhaiya bhabhii ,wo asal mein…” bhavya don’t knows what to say
“kya hua bhavya , sab thk h ?” anika asks concernly

“haan haan ..bhabhii. wo situations hi esi ho gai thi , or kaaam ka stress tha islie ..hum bhi aaj hi aaye hn mumbai, rudra ne bulaya , unke show ke liye” she faint a smile , and looked at rudra.

They talked for sometime, shivika forced and insisted bhavya to come oberoi mansion , she denied many times ,but due to lot of insisting and swear of anika, she agrees
After that rudra comes to know from chubby that manav is goingt  to delhi for some work, and he thinks that just because manav is not here that’s why , she is coming to oberoi mansion ..He again misleads..

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Days spent , everybody in oberoi mansion was observing the differences between ru-vya , they  tried to ask many times, but ruvya denied every time ,says everything is fine.
Days spent and spent

On a very fine day…

Abhay comes back.. as oberois solve mystery of kalyani mills, there were now no problems now,

It was evening , when abhay come to oberoi mansion with shivom ,all happily welcomes him ,
He hugs and meet everyone , bhavya was also present there .

He comes in front of her,
“abhay she is acp bhavya rathore, rudy ki friend or hum sb ki family and bhavya ye Abhay he, hum sb ka cousin brother” om tells turning to bhavya and abhay,
bhavya’s eye fill with anger and abhay facial expressions also changes in guilt , as he knows she is suspended because of him , and working in rudra company, and no one else know this…
Bhavya composed herself and made an excuse and departs from the place. Abhay understands she don’t want to see him, that’s why she leave the place.

Abhay decides to ask forgiveness from her and say sorry, but bhavya completely ignores him

On a very fine evening, bhavya comes from office to oberoi mansion crying, and without answering anyone, she depart to her room.

But family noticed it all, and speak to each other that Rudra and bhavya are hiding something from them, they are noticing that Rudra bhavya don’t talk to each other much, and there is always a anger, in their eyes for each other , they have tried to ask many times , but they didn’t tell, today Shivom decided that they both will ask bhavya

They both come to her room , 1st console her and then ask, at 1st she didn’t tell them, but after there insistence , she told them everything of what happened between her and Rudra , how Rudra blamed her , and she slapped him , after that she was suspended , she works in his company as his personal bg , and how everytime he misunderstood that manav and bhavya are married , and blames her .

And she start crying again , and ShivOm hugs her and tries to console her, meantime gauri and anika also come there , and listens the whole conversation and runs to bhavya and hug her tightly.

Shivay stands up in anger , and goes directly to Rudras room with Om,
Bhavya also goes after them trying to stop them, but they didn’t stop, and storm at rudra’s room

Rudra was also in the anger at the same time, because he and bhavya had a fight at office

“bhaiya plz nhii..” bhavya tries to stop shivay and Om

“Tn kab se esa hogaya ..tu ne hamari galtiyon se bhi kjh nhi seekha” om ask rudra

“to bhavya ne aapko kya bataya h aaj” rudra ask while looking at bhavya

“bhavya ne humen kjh nhi bataya phle tm batao ye sab kya horaha h , bhavya tere saath kaam karti h, or humen bataya bhi nhi , kyun”
“or tmhe kisne bataya k bhavya ne shaadii krlii..bhavya ne shaadii na..”

“nhi bhaiyaa plz ..jab inhen kjh sajhna hi nhi he to iski koi zaroorat nhii hai k inko samjhaaya jaae, ye wahi samajte hein jo inhe sajhna hota hai” bhavya says that and depart from room crying , shivom goes after her, giving angry look to Rudra but as bhavya come out of room she saw Abhay standing at little far away ,and witnessing the whole scene ,she goes to him ,and stands in front of him, and

SLAPPPP!!!!!

She slaps hardly on Abhay face in front of everyone

“Its all because of you, I am facing all this, because of you I got suspended, because of you, I have become a crying woman”
saying this she leaves to her room

this scene was witnessed by Shivika Rikara Rudra all departed to their rooms

Urs truly
RUVYAN

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro