1001 Nights (Lancelot/Odette)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Another crappy try by this author. I knew Odette is pretty much cheerful, but I might divert her character a bit. So, beware of OOCness again!

Inspired by the song: Yiqian ling yi ye (1001 Nights) by Samuel Tai. Italicized sentences are a part of the song translated and modified by me.

The Swan Castle is beautiful as always.

And it looked much more beautiful with the peace that had been achieved.

Yeah, after a heavy struggle from many races across the Land, a truce had been negotiated and the Land is now in peace.

Many had fought bravely, some even sacrificed themselves on the battle. A lot managed to go back to their family, or their beloved, or their home.

Though, some of them are still missing, either they were unknowingly killed, lost, or probably had been cured somewhere else and took their time before coming home.

Of course, some would wait for them, assuring himself/herself that they will go back to them.

The princess of Swan Castle, Odette, is not an exception.

She didn't utter any words, as she waited for the dusk to change into night, playing the harp without any tunes.

She had joined the battle also, along with the knight she had saved. Together they protected the castle and its surroundings.

Lancelot

He is the knight she had saved, and the knight that had trusted, respected, and also loved her.

He had filled in the space of loneliness in Odette's heart, and he also had sworn himself to protect her at all cost.

Being a renowned knight himself, he had to travel for a long distance, to ensure peace throughout the land. But at the same time, he had to protect the princess.

He went as far as to entrust his sword to her, a proof that he really put his trust on the swan princess.

And now, or actually, a few years ago, peace had been achieved throughout the Land.

But, no sign of Lancelot near the castle.

He had not been back yet, even after such a long peace.

No one even know where he was, not even the closest of friends knew about his whereabouts.

This really saddened the swan princess, her long gone loneliness began to creep inside her again.

1001 nights, every night is full of pining

Every day, Odette will just sit in her throne or room, waiting for him to come back.

1001 nights, every night is full of tears

Every night, she will keep herself up, tearfully prayed for her knight's safety.

She had done this for these years.

But, even though nothing good had come to her,

When people asked her to give up, she will always put up a smile.

She will never give up in waiting. She will always wait for him, no matter when, how, or why.

She know one day, he will be back to her arms.

And they will live happily ever after.

That is true love, a whole true love.

Very short chapter I just thought of. I actually planned this with another pair but I realized it won't work. So I'll do my best with this pair.

Thank you and see you soon!

Kage

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro