#29-Love you Zindagi Graphic Contest Entry

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hola amigos.

The guidelines for this contest were to make a pfp of our favorite personality/celebrity/etc. They could be a singer, actor, tv show host, a random famous person, as long as they were our favorite. 

So, obviously, I thought Ajay Devgn.

But how much Ajay Devgn is too much Ajay Devgn in a Graphic Book? I spent about half an hour considering the logistics of making Ajay Devgn my go-to faceclaim whenever the words "favorite" pop up, and it was a very philosophical conversation, I assure you.

But Ajay Devgn in sunglasses was a whole different story, so I said sure, whatever, no one else uses him as a faceclaim much anyways! #AjayDevgnrepresentation

If there is not a link here, then I solemnly swear that I am up to no good ---->

Yeah. This is pretty amazing. I recently read a book that said that designers who consistently call their work trash and bad are just uncomfortable and cheesy to be around, so I'm just gonna call everything of mine amazing from now on.

Here's an initial view of the bg. Since the contest host said that she'd use the pfp if you won (which I won't, looking at some of the other entries, but a girl can hope, right?), I made a bg too, which I shall send to you if I win!

It's amazing. I'm amazing. You guys are amazing.

Alright! That's it for this chapter!

Have a spectaculamundous second before you click off of my book!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro