15: Gasp

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was sitting at the corner of a king size bed with maroon sheet over it buttoning my shirt when a slim figure came before me hovering her body over me, at once straddling me as she hung her head down and gave my neck a few kisses. I just rolled my eyes.

“Get off me IU! You're gonna make me late!” I said sternly as I shoved her off me.

She knitted her brows crossing her arms standing across me. She looked pissed but I didn't care.

I didn't replied and kept a serious look as I stood up and put on my black coat, ready to leave. She let out a sigh as she sat on a dark brown single sofa across me, crossing her legs smirking with lust filled in her eyes.

“Oh! Come on Taehyung, take a leave today. Why you're such a workaholic? Let's go somewhere and spend some time together.” IU said letting go of her anger as she pulled a strap of her bra down making it hang on her shoulder seductively.

I spend time with you?

Were you kidding IU? I didn't know why would I waste my time with a whore like you.

You were just one of those girls whose body and fame caught my attention. Who didn't like to fuck sexy girls like her?

“Sorry babe I can't, I have an important meeting today.” I said pulling the knot of my tie up looking at the silver framed mirror hanging on the wall.

“Okay… What about tomorrow?” She said with a bit a hesitant look.

“I'm busy this whole week so I advise you to better ask someone else to give you company and travel with you wherever you want to go.” I said with a straightforward tone without looking at her as I combed my hair with my left hand before the mirror.

I look good.

“But… When you're my boyfriend than why would I travel with someone else? You're always busy and keep giving excuses—” I interrupted her.

Boyfriend, well seems that IU was taking our relationship way too seriously.

“First, I'm not your boyfriend. Second, I think I have already cleared to you before doing all this that our relationship would be nothing outside the bedroom.”

One of the biggest problems of girls, playgirls included.

They fall in love easily. And then end up imagining the guy as their some Prince Charming who will be there life partner or something.

Well, this was not the first time I was encountering something like that but it was so annoying. This was one of the reasons my relationship with a girl didn't lasts for more than three months cause the moment they start showing their love interest in me, they become so boring.

They starts to nag all day about how much they were missing. How much they missed my voice. They would start quarrelling with me if they would spot me with some other girl as if I was there property, as if they bought me just by letting me fuck there ass, making the whole simple friends with benefits relationship into some complicated boyfriend girlfriend relationship.

I personally like those girls who are straightforward and didn't let their feelings win over them. I like those girls who enjoys me and let me enjoy them.

But sadly I hadn't really found a girl like that.

And I hate emotional freaks like my wife.

I turned to look at IU who was looking at me with anger filled eyes and clenched jaw.

“Oh IU! Look at yourself.” I sighed, “You look so messed up right now. What's wrong with you? Why you're acting so strangely? Don't act like I haven't cleared my facts before.” I said with a bored look.

“I thought there was something between us... ” She barked.

I mentally rolled my eyes.

“Whatever. I'm leaving.” I said turning around and walked out of her bedroom and large house.

Booking a taxi I left.

Looking out of the window I was enjoying the beautiful scenery and the highly designed huge mansions and houses on either sides of the road.

I was a bit frustrated because girls like IU had nothing special to attract my attention other than their body, fame and status. I also knew the reason why even a whore would fall in love with me, because I was rich. Famous. Successful. And most importantly handsome. I was a whole package with lots of benefits. So of course a girl would have a desire to date me. My skills on bed also counts as a point I think so.

I finally arrived my home. I was hungry and needed to take my office bag and all other stuffs also.

I entered through my gate and used my key to open the main door.

I entered and walked towards my bedroom when some noise caught attention. I placed my bag on my bed and stuffing my hands in my pant's pockets slowly walked through the small hallway towards my kitchen. Prin was standing there with her back facing me, wearing a simple peach colored T-shirt and black sweatpants, her long hair pulled up in a ponytail, looking outside the window that was before her kitchen. Crying like always.

Her weeping sounds echoed through the hollow walls.

Well, I was not surprised, not even an inch.

I let out a silent sigh of disappointment and mentally rolled my eyes.

Bitch! Why were you crying all the time? I used to find it so freaking annoying.

Either I would find her crying or acting like a robot. Ahhhhhhhh…

“Prin?” I asked arching one of my eyebrows.

Hearing my voice she jumped a bit with sonic speed looking at my direction with widened red eyes full of tears and her nose a bit red also with her mouth parted a bit. She looked cute though.

Now she would act as if nothing happened and like I said she at once looked away and wiped the tears off her eyes as with a hurry she started to do her household chores.

Why was she even crying in the first place?

Prin, you were such a mood ruiner. And yup, that's a word now.

“Make me breakfast. I'm hungry.” I said with a straight tone looking at her and she didn't replied.

I turned around and walked towards my bedroom.

“Ohmygod Prin, you're such a cry baby.” I mumbled to myself.

This girl was annoying. Even more than IU or any other girl I had met so far.

I just had my shower and wore a gray trouser reading some updates from my assistant about our today's meeting in my phone when I heard a scream from outside, what I can guess was from Prin.

Putting the phone down I rushed outside, “What the hell! What happened?” I exclaimed walking in the corridor and entering in the kitchen through the door looking at Prin who had her eyes widened with a frightened look and her hands covering her mouth.

Prin at once ran towards me and hid behind me, “There's a big spider hiding behind that picture. It entered through the window. It's scary.” She said with trembling voice pointing at the small framed picture of some scenery that hung beside the window.

What? She was scared of a spider? I just looked at her with a disappointed look because I was expecting something more than that.

“A spider? Really, Prin you're scared of a tiny spider. That's just so childish.” I laughed out and Prin looked pissed by my reaction.

I let out a breath, “Okay, I'm removing the spider.” I said taking a mop as by holding at it's handle I knocked at the picture with it's other end cause of which the spider who was hiding behind it came outside and my eyes widened.

“Ohmygod it's huge!” I scream whispered. The spider was huge, was black in color with specks of yellow on it, looked like it belonged to a wild species.

The spider moved at the upward different direction and we both screamed as Prin cling on my arm like a scared puppy. Tho I didn't want to admit but I was scared as much as Prin because insects were scary especially the huge ones and ones with soft body like caterpillars or worms.

I tried to gather my courage and scare the spider with my mop but it didn't move and suddenly jumped towards the window, “Aaaaaa!” We both jumped back screaming again. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest and sweat drops on my forehead.

“Shoo shoo!” I shouted moving my mop towards the spider in a defensive mode as it jumped out of the window in the garden and disappeared.

One of the reasons why I hate forests.

We both let out a sigh of relief when the spider disappeared from our sight as didn't know why Prin instantly cracked in laughter which made me chuckle.

Maybe our reactions were funny or just the fact that the spider managed to frighten both of us.

I still didn't know the reason why she laughed but I was sure, it was one of those two reasons.

She hid her face on my chest chuckling as I let out a breathy laugh placing my chin upon her head.

She looked up as our eyes met and we both smiled at each other, she looked so beautiful and just then the reality hit me.

I realized how close we were, how less distance our lips had from each other, how her palms were resting on my bare chest and my one hand had a nice grip around her waist while the other one hold the mop, I realized it's been a long time since we were in such close contact.

I could feel her heartbeat fastening so was mine.

The smile from our faces dropped.

She gasped as our faces turned serious looking at each other's eyes.

Author's Note^^ 8/5/2019

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to comment your thoughts!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro