50 Shades of Noir

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"As an intern in the Agreste Corp., we are expecting you to stay on your toes - if by any chance you do not meet the criteria of any deadline, you will be replaced promptly and indefinitely." Her heels clicked and her voice nearly echoed in the large hallway they walked through.

Creams, greys, black, everything was grayscale and intimidating but it wasn't too bad. It kept the aesthetic feel going.

"Monsieur Agreste is a very, very busy man and he will not tolerate any fooling around. Since this is just your first day, you don't have to follow dress code, however I expect that you read your employee manual and tomorrow, come dressed accordingly." She tapped into her tablet, stopping in front of a large set of black doors.

"M. Agreste has a very busy schedule but it looks like you got lucky enough to fit you in." She huffed, scowling at her tablet.

She knocked on the large doors, opening the door and stepping in. "M. Agreste? I've brought Madame Dupain-Cheng." There was a soft silence before she straightened, turning back to her. "M. Agreste will see you now." She opened the door, allowing Marinette in.

The office was quaint, with a large black marble in the middle. Large windows lined the back wall, showing a beautiful view of the city of Paris. The room was aglow with the light of the setting sun, a figure standing in front of the lowering curtain shades.

He was illuminated like a golden angel in the decreasing light and Marinette internally sighed as her vision settled. M. Agreste turned once his vision adjusted too, Marinette could feel his electric green eyes scrutinizing her.

"Thank you Nathalie, you may leave now." His voice pierced through the room and Nathalie nodded, leaving the two of them alone.

They remained in an awkward, but comfortable silence. He remained by the window, looking incredibly handsome in his tucked in black dress shirt, black tie and dress pants. She remained by the door, looking stunning in a red pencil skirt and white shirt with a black blazer, her hands joined together in front of her.

"Adrien." She spoke after a while of staring at each other.

"Marinette." He replied.

"So." She rocked on her heels slightly. "How long are you going to keep this up?" Adrien narrowed his eyes at her momentarily before he cracked into a goofy, Cheshire-like smile.

"You know I do it for the appearances." He met her halfway and his hands found her hips, as hers found his tie.

"You've adopted your father's role quite well, I thought I was standing in front of the Gabriel Agreste." Adrien rolled his eyes, leaning down to rub his nose against hers.

"Gotta play the part. It's unfortunate we have to pretend we aren't seeing each other. Can you imagine how scandalous it would be?" This time, Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Oh, yes. 'Adrien Agreste, stone cold son of Gabriel Agreste and CEO of Agreste Corp., turned smitten under the influence of an intern'. Or should we say 'kitten'." He arched an eyebrow and she smirked, bringing her hand to his chin and brushed her fingers gently under it. He leaned in, humming happily.

"Surely, the media would go crazy." He murmured. She shrugged slightly.

"Probably, but who cares. This 'forbidden love' thing we got going on? I'm very into it." Adrien laughed.

"I'm just happy to see you again. I'm so glad you were finally able to get in. I was afraid of my father choosing the other girl." He kissed her forehead while Marinette gasped, mocking offense.

"Doubting my abilities, Adrien? I'm hurt." She pouted, making sad puppy eyes at him.

"Oh, I'm only teasing bugaboo." He brought his fingers to her chin, tilting her head upwards so he could kiss her. Her arms wrapped around his neck and the kiss started to heat up when he leaned back slightly. "Shit, you're wearing lipstick." He muttered and Marinette pulled him back. 

"Smear-proof." She muttered against his lips.

After almost getting caught by Nathalie, they set some space between themselves for precaution.

"It's incredible, really. You go from an uptight prick, to a kitten in under a second." Adrien chuckled.

"You're to blame, my lady. Like you said, I'm kitten by you."

>I'm 100238503828304% percent sure that all of you thought this was gonna be some smutty piece but you thought wrong. hA
Anyways, this is some little thing that I've been wanting to write. Sweet, short and simple.
xoxo, Mimi the meme

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro