16 k?!!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Just a few weeks ago I made my 14 k chapter now we have already gotten 2,000 more! Thank you guys so much everyday I like going on Wattpad and seeing all the kind messages. These are the kinda things that make Wattpad even more enjoyable! And I am going to attempt a list of people that have sent me kind messages or something like that! And if I missed you I'm sorry!!

Brookiebrooke98, Vivi4910, Daisypearl16, KiaClaus, Starbucks_ dream, MetamorphiolGrey... Sorry if I spelt that wrong.... MM_Shihwandu, rakaydaforreal, wendymartinezmoss, RedWingDemon, barbella12, KeKe443, malfgtgs, gemz2702, kaydinseevans, best-fangirl, Chrissy_3_best, crazyrabbit1, melancyberrcia, It's_Nikki_Hi, Stacey-135, wjbumphis, Flygirljaylin, LorriaineRuiz, A6pumplin, Kaylap06, kingdom5, Lolarose8, Sorlando23, CakesWithStars, LoveNote406, dummerlynnebglish, and thenewbrokenscene716. All these people and a few more have commented nice things on this book that make me smile when I look at them!

And you definitely don't have to comment on my stories! But just looking at this amount of people who have enough of a sliver of the care needed to read this book brings tears of joy to my eyes. I know I say this a lot!!! The number is not what matters to me! It's about my enjoyment and the people that form into that number! Thank you all so much!! You make my days just that bit brighter!

Remember write on!! Not to fight on! Thanks So Much From The Bottom Of My Heart. 😃😄☺️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro