[ 20 ]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Master Who?

✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧

Chat Noir had not visited me in a few days now..

So very confident that suddenly not visiting me will just make me think that 'Oh, that's fine...'

I had gotten used to him visiting me every night, that it felt like a routine already.

And my vase with different flowers looked the same.

There was a villain attack yesterday, and as soon as it finished, and before Chat Noir could approach me, I quickly retreated and went home. 

I know that I shouldn't be so-called suspicious, but I can't help it, okay?!

I was now on my way home after buying myself some pastries on Mari's bakery. I did not only walk her home to talk.

When suddenly, an old man tripped!
I quickly went to him, and helped him up. "Sir?? Are you okay?" I question him.

"Oww, my back hurts!"
"Oh no! Well, I'll walk you home, sir! So that I'll know that you're safe."
He nodded, and led me the way.

He looks fine, though... I say to myself as I watch the man. But at least I got to help him home. So that I know that he's safe.

His house looks fine, and seems traditional.

And soon after he had arrived in his 'room', he had dropped his cane.

"Ah, thank you for the help, young lady. And also, I am glad you have volunteered to take me home.

I am Master Fu. Nice to meet you."

"Eh? Master who?"

-
-
-
-
-

A black cat was running on roofs, with a specific destination in mind. Holding a flower in hand, he was being careful not to damage it one bit.

Chat Noir landed on Louisa's terrace, and pats his shoulder, as if there were dust in it.

He taps on the glass door. No response. He taps again, no response.

He tries to open it, and it did.

To find the room silent, and no figure of Louisa was present. He carefully checked the bathroom, and no one was there. He tried to open the bedroom door, but it was locked.

Maybe she isn't home yet.

He sits on her bed, and patiently waits.

"Claws in." Plagg comes out. "Oho~ she might be mad, kid!"
"Very convincing, Plagg. She might not be home yet." He says to himself.

He waited.

It was about to grow dark, as he checks the time. He sighs sadly, places the flower in the vase. He smiles a little, seeing the other flowers together. He then takes a piece of paper, and writes something. He sticks it to the vase.

"I'd love to risk staying here until you arrive, but it might get worse that you might scold me for being rash..." he sighs once more. 

"Plagg, claws out." 

He goes out of the room and to the terrace. He closed the door, and goes home.

"I am Master Fu. Nice to meet you."

"Eh? Master who?" I say, confused.

"I am Master Fu. And I see you are wearing a Miraculous." He looks at the hidden necklace with shining eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. I have learned to not stutter when questions like these are asked.

Master Fu laughs a little. "No need to be defensive, young lady. But I do appreciate how you are truly being careful about the Miraculous.

But no need to worry, for I am the guardian of the Miraculouses. And you seem to have a lost miraculous."

"Lost Miraculous?" I began to slowly lower my defense, and have interest.

"Master, is she the girl?" A green uh, turtle Kwami comes floating beside him.
"Yes it is definitely her."
"In that case, can you show us your Kwami?" The green Kwami looks at me.

I open my small bag, and see Shimmer looking up at me. She slowly floats up, just beside me, and sits on my shoulder.

"Ah, it is indeed lost."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro