[ 22 ]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Cat And The Wolf

✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧

For some reason, I have placed a hand in his hair. They were fluffy, and it felt nice to feel.

Chat Noir's POV

I felt a hand on my head. I look up to see glistening light blue orbs looking down at me.
They were so pretty, that I was mesmerized by it, and I wish every morning I would wake up and see her beside me.

"Get up, stupid." She says cutely. Of course, to me.

"I'm forgiven?" I look at her.

There was no response for a second. "....Yeah, you are." She finally smiles.

I get up and hugged her properly this time.

"Yay! She smiles!"
"Yeah, yeah, you got me."
"So can I kiss you?"
She giggles. "No, you can't." She places a hand in my face, and pushes me.

I take her hand and kiss it. "So I'll kiss this for now then." Shock was on her face. I smirked.

"Anyways, how was my lady when her Prince Charming was gone?"
"Oh? She was paw-sitively happy, having claw-some days, and purr-haps mad too." She replies.

"You are speaking my language, Princess~ who knew someone as cool as you can make them too?"
"I'm not paw-sibly the only one who knows these kinds of puns, you know?"
"Well, in meow-ments like these, I would like to say that I appreciate it very much."

We both laugh, and I enjoy every moment.

Talking and laughing, the duo were having fun.

But we are still humans, and need time to rest.

Louisa stifles a yawn. She did not want to end it yet. "It seems that my fan is sleepy..."

"N-No, we can still talk..."
"That'll have to wait. There's still time."
And her clearly tired, she falls asleep after his statement.

He gets up, and his ring beeps. He waited and just stood there, until he transformed.

Adrien looks at Plagg, and mouths to be quiet, and silently goes to the bathroom.

Shimmer tried to stay awake on her hiding place, which is Louisa's bag. It was just hanging on a hook, beside her bed. She slowly moves her head up, and scans the room. She sees a small figure and quietly gasps, hiding again.

Plagg was just waiting, eating the last bit of his cheese, until later he hears a small gasp, not too far from him. His eyes widened, squinting his eyes, scanning the room. His last suspicion, was an opened small bag, and slowly moves toward it.

He looks inside, and his eyes met with wolf-like blue ones.

Shimmer was about to make a noise when Plagg hissed, "Shh! Be quiet!" Shimmer's eyes widened, and she slowly floats up, and is now in level with him.

"W-Wait hold on...you're a Kwami...and this girl Louisa.." he then looks at her. "So that means she's Moonlight! Oho~! This is gonna be an interesting story!"

Shimmer has finally found her voice. "Don't you dare tell your owner about this! And what do you mean it's going to 'be an interesting story'?"

"Hihihi~ you'll find out soon. Anyways, I'm Plagg. You must be new then."
"Shimmer. But what are you talking about? I can't just be floating here to see your owner! That'll be way worse!"
"Uhh, duh, go to your hiding place."

Shimmer glares at him a bit.

"He's coming, hide!"

Shimmer quickly hides and slowly rises up a bit, to see what happening.

"Are you done? I wanna go home and sleep, Adrien!" Shimmer's eyes widened. She couldn't believe it. If only he moves a bit to the light...and he does!

Just a tiny detail of him made Shimmer shocked.

"Well I guess I'm ready then."
"Alright kid....til we see again!"
"What? Who were you talking to?"
"No one."
"Ah, you must be really tired then. Plagg, claws out!"

Then he was Chat Noir!

He opens the door and closes it, and off he goes.

Shimmer stayed frozen on her spot. "Oho~! This is gonna be an interesting story!" Plagg's voice echoes in her mind.

Hmm, it will be an interesting story indeed...

She glides to the window, and sees Chat Noir, or Adrien's figure in the night.

~

"Hmm...."

Her alarm clock was ringing and it was time for breakfast.

"Shimmer, turn it off pleeeaseee.." she slurs.

And the noise was gone.
Her eyes slowly opened, and the sun was blinding her, so she had to cover her eyes for a while to adjust.

"Good morning, Louisa! Get up and freshen up!" Greets and says Shimmer cheerfully

"You're cheerful this morning. Had a good sleep, didn't you?"
"Yep! Sure had a nice sleep..!"
"And it sounds like you've won something.....Hmm...!" she says and begins stretching, and wanted to go back to bed instantly.

"Nope! Breakfast!" Shimmer says as she was about to move.
"Aww, you already know me..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro