[ 9 ]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Encounter In Civilian

✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧

I quickly ran to an alleyway and just in time, I transformed. Shimmer came out. "Ooooh! That was cool!"

"Yep! I got to meet Chat Noir! Again!"

They both smile at each other.

"Now come on, Shimmy, I have a cookie here, and eat quietly. In my bag, now!" She whispers.

She changed her bag, similar to Marinette's, but slightly bigger and that it's color is black.

She looks both sides and went out of the alleyway, hoping that no one saw her.

Hopefully it just looks like I'm having a walk..

While walking, I suddenly heard someone addressing me. "Ma'am..?" I turn around.

"Chat Noir???"

"Oh? Why is there a lady still walking at this time at night?"

"O-h-u-uhm, I was having a walk around! I just came back here, sooo..yeah."

Chat Noir's eyes widened and was staring at my outfit.

My outfit.

MY OUTFIT!!!

HOLY PIE I FORGOT I WAS WEARING MY HOUSE CLOTHES T-THE LOOSE BLACK SHIRT WITH A GREEN PAW AND SHORTS!! OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!!!!

This is embarrassing!!

"Y-You're a fan?"

I snap out of my screaming thoughts.

"I-uh—" NOOOOOO!! "—y-yeaaah I am...ehehe..." I scratch my cheek in embarrassment.

"Aww! That's so cool and nice! I feel flattered. And so, what your name, purr-inces?"

"I'm Louisa. I feel so happy I get to see you this close!" Well, in civilian form, hehe.

"Oh? Does a fan of mine want a hug, perhaps? Though it is chilly too." He opens his arms wide, smiling with his teeth out.

"Yay!" I gladly accept it. I'm not pretending though, I did want warm hugs.

He ruffles my hair. "So anyways, let me take you home, Louisa. It's dangerous to be walking alone at this time. It's better to have a companion with you. Like me." He adds confidently.

"Yeah, alright. Appreciate it." I ignore his last statement.

"I'd be glad to walk, but I don't wanna waste my time. So hold on to me, will ya?" I hesitate but did it in the end. One of his hands went on my waist, and one hand got his staff. He jumps, uses his staff to stay in air, get to roofs and run silently. "Where do you live?" "Just keep going straight. I'll tell you where."

~

"You see that terrace?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you...land me there?"

"Sure! As the fan wishes!"

At last, I was home. "Thanks so much, ki—Chat Noir!"

"You're welcome, Princess." He got my hand and was about to kiss it—

"Oops!" I take my hand out. He stops. "Nice try, kitty." I boop his nose, and slid the door and went in my room. I didn't bother to close it because I wanted fresh air.

I went in the CR to freshen up, and as I came out, he was inside my room!

He was exploring it and was now near my bed, looking at the wall. It was pictures of all of them, and sometimes selfies that I took with them.

"You're still here?"

"Hmm?" He looks at me. "Yeah, I wanted to explore. Also, why am I not here?" He points at the pictures, and looks at me and pouts.

"Aww, I never got a chance to picture with you, that's why."

"Well now you can! I'm here!"

"Oh? Alright, if you say so."

"Hey, What are you still doing here? You have a lot of time, do ya?"

"Yup! Now I'm gonna stay with you, til you fall asleep."

"That's weird. We aren't close yet."

"Who said?"

I groan. "Nevermind."

I lay down, and put the blanket on me til my mouth. I squint my eyes at him. "You better not steal anything when I'm unconscious."

"Steal? Oh my! I feel offended my lady! I would not do such thing!"

"Whatever."

He sits at the edge of my bed. He pats my head. "Sleep now, Louisa. You have another day waiting for you tomorrow." He smiles, with eyes closed.

He then caresses my hair, like what a mother does to her child. I admit, it was soothing and...warm.

I begin to fall asleep.

——

My alarm clock woke me up.

IT WAS JUST A DREAM?!

NOOOO I'M SHATTERED!!!

The only real thing was me going out of the alleyway! But I went home safely for real, not Chat Noir seeing me...Aww :((

I wish it would come true...

Heeeyy!! Happy 200+ reads! :DD
Ily!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro