50 followers raffle!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Again, thank you so much for 50 followers! Here's the information. Also moon__x  and @OceanCat-helping me with this, so give some love to her!

First Place - you can choose between an a aesthetic, banner, or cover. You'll get three. Also, 30 votes on any story of your choice or a permanent follow. If I can't fit all the votes, you can get another aesthetic.

Second place- you can choose between an aesthetic, banner, or cover. You'll get two. You'll also get 20 votes on any story of your choice or a permanent follow. If I can't fit all the votes, you can get another aesthetic.

Third Place- you can choose between an aesthetic, banner, or cover. You'll get one. You'll also get 10 votes on any story of your choice or a permanent follow. If I can't fit all the votes, you can get another aesthetic.
                                         —————
Rules-

Don't steal anyone's aesthetics else you have permission from them to use it.

Don't get mad if you don't win, this is just for fun!

No excessive boasting if you win, no bullying will be tolerated here. If I see you doing that, I'll take away your spot.

I'll start with third place first and work my way up to second and first, so if I take a while, that's why.

Just ask for a number to enter!

Don't enter the raffle then just unfollow if you don't win.

Most importantly, have fun! This raffle wouldn't be possible without you guys!

I'll ask for information on the aesthetics when the raffle is over.

—————
Here's the numbers!

1- @sunnyleaf
2- moon__x
3- moon__x
4-
5-
6- PerkyPastelStar
7- ChaoticMadness232
8- WarriorsxWingsoffire
9- Vanillapaw
10- PerkyPastelStar
11-mintdapple-
12- @sunnyleaf

13- floralfawn-
14- OceanCat-
15- ChaoticMadness232
16- WarriorsxWingsoffire
17- mintdapple-
18-
19- zephyrr-
20- Vanillapaw

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! Idk how many times I'll say it, but thank you so much for the support! Have some cheese 🧀, since there's no mac and cheese one, cri.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro