(23) close to death

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kanda (smiles):  at least we don't have to worry about Tyki anymore as I kicked his ass from here to kingdom come.

Allen:  but there is still a small problem....... (shouts) I am dying!

Lavi:  I don't think that scrletfyre will really kill you off Allen.

Kanda (grips Mugen):  she better not!

author (shakes head):  well we will see what happens......I claim no rights or don't claim to own any of the characters featured from the D Gray-Man series as they are owned by Katsura Hoshino. This story is completely my own idea.

Special keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - Noah/Mugen talking, italic - mermaid speech, [other speech], CAPS LOCK - ATTACKS

twenty three - close to death

Fo had teleported the group straight to the beach near the ocean as Kanda kicked off his socks and shoes before he took Allen into his arms bridal style heading out to the ocean water.  Kanda did his best to hold himself together as he was more concerned about Allen.  He could sense it as Fo spoke the truth, Allen was dying.

'Please gods don't let him die on me not after everything I had been through to get him back.  I love him with every fiber of my being, with all of my heart and soul.' Kanda prayed to the gods hoping that they would hear his prayer.  Both Kanda and Allen transformed into their mer forms as Allen still laid in pretty bad shape.  *Mugen what more can I do?  I don't want to loose him.* asked Kanda mentally.

*Use your voice........tell him how you feel.  You did it once before.  I am doing everything I can do to pull them back from death.* replied Mugen.  Kanda knew that what the sword said was true. Kanda took a long deep breath letting it out slowly as the words erupted from his heart and soul. (sings "Say My Name" by Within Temptation from the album "The Silent Force." I claim no rights to this song. Please play song)

"Say my name.  So I will know you're back you're here again for a while.  Oh let us share the memories that only we can share together.  Tell me about the days before I was born and how we were as children ." Kanda sang as his voice echoed out. (chorus)  " You touch my hand. These colors come alive in your heart and in your mind.  I cross the borders of time leaving today behind to be with you again." Kanda stated as he could feel a very light pulse from both Noah and Allen as Kanda kept on singing.  "We breath the air.  Do you remember how you used to touch my hair?" sang Kanda as he stoked Allen's hair in the water cleaning out the caked on blood that laid in his white hair.  "You're not aware.  Your hands keep still.  You just don't know that I am here.  It hurts too much.  I pray now that soon you're released to where you belong." sang Kanda as he noticed that slowly Allen's coloring was returning as he began to breathe steadily.  (chorus)  " You touch my hand. These colors come alive in your heart and in your mind.  I cross the borders of time leaving today behind to be with you again." Kanda sang holding Allen close to him as the tears threatened to spill from his face.  "Please say my name.

Remember who I am.  You will find me in the world of yesterday.  You drift away again, too far from where I am.  When you ask me who I am." Kanda sang as all of Allen's wounds began to heal leaving only the jagged scar over his left eye.    (chorus)  "Say my name. These colors come alive in your heart and in your mind.  I cross the borders of time leaving today behind to be with you again.  Say my name!" Kanda sang as he could feel someone lightly touching his face.  Kanda looked down to see Allen's large silver eyes slowly flutter open.

"......Yuu......." he moaned softly as Kanda turned his head into Allen's hand kissing it gently.

"Its all right now Allen.  I have you.  Your back were you belong as I won't allow any harm to come to you." stated Kanda softly as Allen's eyes slowly closed again.  Fo flew over to Kanda as she looked over Allen carefully.

[He and Noah are still weak from what has happened as we need to move him to a safer place.] stated Fo.  Kanda nodded his head as he made his way back up to the shore.

"I am going to bring him back to the castle.  I want all of the guards to be on high alert.  We can't afford to have the Earl come while Allen is in recuperation." stated Kanda as everyone obeyed the prince's wish before Fo teleported them back to the castle.

NEXT CHAPTER...............recovery

Allen:  god I thought I was going to die.

Kanda (sheaths Mugen):  you live to see another day scrletfyre.

author:  come on guys.......like I would honestly kill off Allen as he is one of the main characters.

Lavi:  a rough road lies in the future as they have to recover from everything they have been through.

author (yells):  Lavi don't give it away!

Lavi:  what.......you mean I am right?  I was just reciting a poem.

author (glares at Lavi):  well next time do it a little more quietly.

Allen:  I will be able to recover before the Earl strikes?

Kanda (glares at author):  he better recover or its off with your head.

author:  Kanda I think you have been watching way to much "Alice in Wonderland."  Don't worry I won't do anything rash. (whispers to audience) Besides I have other plans in mind. (grins wickedly while suppressing the eager to laugh)

Allen:  oh no......Yuu she has that look on her face.

Kanda:  oh god..........quick Allen run for cover.  I will hold her off! (unsheathes Mugen)

author (yells):  now you guys are just being mean!

Lavi (towards audience):  well while I try to stop them from killing each other, please leave your comments and reviews with us as we want to hear what you guys think.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro