(3) threat of death

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kanda: scrletfyre, why is during the last chapter I seem so spoiled rotten.

author: that's how you were in the series so I wanted to portray how truly alone you feel.

Lavi: I thought that I was by his side so how could he feel alone?

author: not in that kind of sense Lavi. You are there as a friend, I am talking about love as it seems that not even his father has shown him that.

Kanda & Lavi (in unison): .....................................

Allen: why do I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen to me in this chapter?

author (grins wickedly): it could be your imagination Allen.

Allen (gulps): ............oh..........boy.......me and my big mouth. Caution mad woman on the rampage!

author (glares at Allen): whom told you that?

Allen (in a weak voice): no one.

author: yeah right, and I am the queen of England.

Kanda: she isn't really. Warning, this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, violence, and yaoi (boy on boy) sexual content. scrletfyre claim no rights or don't claim any of the characters used or featured in the D Gray-Man series as they are owned by Katsura Hoshino.   This story is completely her own idea.

Special keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - Noah talking, italic - mermaid speech

three - threat of death

Deep under the water within the ocean, Allen swam patrolling his ocean home. He tried not to let the mermaids taughts get to him. The mermaids have been really quite lately as they haven't tortured Allen.

*Allen, I can sense that something is wrong. What's on your mind?* asked Noah. Nobody but Allen and the god of the sea could actually hear Noah.

*Just troubled. They haven't tormented or tortured me lately. I just can't help but to worry that they are up to something.* Allen answered. Noah understood what Allen was talking about.

*Look on the bright side, maybe they finally understand how truly special and important you are.* stated Noah.

*I am not going to keep my hopes up Noah as I highly doubt that they are going to change.* replied Allen. Noah understood and could sense Allen's fears as it said nothing. Noah was Allen's weapon, a physical part of Allen's body as it had no physical race or sex but, it had its own consciousness as it could feel and sense everything Allen did. It was the Crowned Clown whom had asked Allen to call him Noah rather than the Crowned Clown (try saying that three times fast). *Hey Noah do you think that it is possible that there could be other sirens out there in other parts of the ocean?* asked Allen.

*I am not sure Allen. The world is vast as it seems possible. Why do you ask?* Noah asked as it couldn't read Allen's mind.

*Just call it curiosity.* answered Allen. Suddenly a large fisherman's net was dropped over Allen dragging him down to the ground as about a thousand mermaids surrounded him as each one held a jagged piece of coral in their hands. Before Allen could transform his left arm to cut free of the net, the mermaids attacked piercing and cutting Allen to shreds. Allen's sonic screams echoes through the ocean. 'They are trying to kill me!' Allen thought to himself. It wasn't in Allen's nature to fight against his own kind.

*....ALLEN.....!* shouted out Noah as it could feel that Allen was dying. If Allen died than so did it. Noah activated cutting Allen free from the ropes before it summoned up a large blast of water to get the mermaids off of them. Noah pulled Allen away trying to keep his other half conscious. *Allen......wake up!* Noah yelled out as it could hear Allen use his aqua telepathy to call out for help from a nearby aquadic animal. A sting ray came swimming by as Noah grabbed a hold of the sting ray. The mermaids began to give chase forcing Allen to use some more of his powers to get away. Allen and Noah worked together as they controlled the ocean water to blast the mermaids and to drop the temperature so that they couldn't chase them. Some of the mermaids still gave chase. *Hang on Allen!* hissed Noah as it pooled all of its and Allen's power together to get away from the mermaids. Even though Noah knew that this would leave it and Allen very weak but it had no other choice. Once Noah had all of their power in its hand, it threw the blast at the mermaids which ended up blasting Allen out from the water as both he and Noah landed among the rocks of dry land. A gasp of sharp pain and air rushed out of Allen's lungs as Noah painfully revered back to normal. Allen had to get back to the ocean water before mer-hunters found him. Allen tried to pull himself up onto his hands but found out that his right arm was completely broken. With him and Noah painfully weak and bleeding to death, he knew that he was just sitting bait for the mer-hunters. Allen's sonic voice echoed up to the Heavens hoping that the sea gods Neptune and Poseidon could help him.

Some one.............any one.............please help me.............! Allen cried out before he had lost all consciousness.

NEXT CHAPTER....................finding Allen

Allen (glares at author): I just knew that something bad was going to happen. scrletfyre, why are you so mean to me?

author: I am not trying to be mean Allen. It is just how the story turned out when I wrote it.

Kanda: I am coming to save the day right?

author: what do you think?

Lavi: god you gave me goosebumps scrletfyre.

author (laughs): good maybe something interesting will happen. But I am not telling you what!

Kanda, Lavi, & Allen (in unison): god we hate you!

author (grabs & hugs them all): admit it that you love me! Please leave me your comments and reviews as I appreciate hearing what you think.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro