8- molesting monu🥺😠

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Let's begin...

Karan instructs monu....to act like she has not told anything to Karan...
Monu noddes in yes

Karan  hugs her....
Karan- don't worry ranisahiba...tumhara Karan tumhe kuch nahi hone dega....🥰
Monu- I know...jab tak tum sath ho kuch nahi ho sakta❣️❣️

Suddenly someone knocks there door... Karan opens it...
Monu sees a 🎁  gift box there...n note-
   "For my love monu💞"

Karan sees this and gets hell angry...iski toh.... monu opens the gift and sees a nighty in it...short red...and shocked to see...it🥺🥺😳😳
Looks at Karan...

Monu- Karan yeh sab....muze lag raha he kuch burn  hone wala...he..me yeh sab nahi pehnungi....
Karan- shhh...relax ranisahiba...me hu na....yeh kamina jese bol raha he...vese karte he...me aaj ise ran ge hath pakdunga......😠
Karan sees a note inside it ...n reads it
    " dear monu...I know yeh tum pr bohot accha lagega....plz aaj rat ko is pehen ke...mere room me Ana 10.00 pm ko....aur ha agar kisi ko Pata chala...tumhare Karan ko bui...toh Pata he na me kya kr skhta hu...so do as I say...
Can't wait to see u...😈😈"

Karan gets super angry...n tears the letter...aaj yeh marega...
Monu...listen...yeh jese bol raha he vese Karo...me abhi uske room me camera lagvata hu...aur use Redhand  pakdunga...
Monu noddes...

Karan- calls ustad ji....ek Kam he ustad ji ek camera ,lagvana...he Rawat ke room me
Ustadji- kya bat he sir kuch Hua he kya...
Karan- bohot kuch Hua he abhi nahi Bata sakta....jaldi kijeye
Ustad ji- ha sirji.....

At night 10.00 pm
Monu in her room is hell scared n nervous
Karan comes...in makes her comfortable...
Karan- monu don't worry...me hu na...me room me hidden rahunga...aur...tumhe use baccha lunga
Monu huggs him...🥰😊...

Karan n monu...leaves for his room.... but suddenly light goes off...as monu is about to enter his...room
Karan thinks...she has went inside...he also goes inside from window....

Someone pulls monu...before entering room closes her mouth...n takes her to store room....
R- aao monu Kab se wait kr raha hu tumhara.......
Monu- sees room is decorated as first night 🌙 😳.... and is shocked n scared
R- yeh kya monu...tum ne woh dress nahi pehni joh me laya tha...koi bat nahi...tum Har dress me utni hi hot ...n sexy lagti ho....(goes towards her n pulls  her)
Monu- she is about to run...as she got to know..,he has tricked Karan....
R- hugs her...yeh tumne accha nahi kiya...mana kiya tha na....Karan ko mat batana...yeh sab...ab saza toh milni chahiye...( runs his finger on her face)
Monu feels disgusted 😪...n cries...plz leave me...
R- opens her dress zip from back
Monu- no....plz...and pushes him on bed..n runs towards door....

In Rawat room...
Karan sees that he is locked inside...n no one is there...nor monu...nor Rawat
Karan- isne hame pagal banaya....
Monu kaha hogi...I need to find her...God plz save her🥺🥺
He breaks the door glass with ✋️  hand...n gets out...

And runs towards faizin koel room...tell them every thing...and all begin finding monu...
Karan sees monu's  earrings  near...storeroom...n rushes there...

Monu- chodo muze...he removes  her dress from shoulder..n kisses her there. N bites her..💋💋💋
She screams...in  pain...- karannnnn...plz let me go
R- u r too beautiful...Karan lucky he tumhare jesi wife joh mili he use... roj rat ko toh majje ate honge use...n kisses her  neck......lick her shoulder...
Monu is crying hardly😪😪😪🥺🥺

Suddenly Karan breaks the door n comes inside...sees the condition...Rawat is about to remove  her dress below shoulder....
Karan kicks him hard he falls on floor....
Karan rushes to monu...who is hell scared n crying huggs her...covers her with his jacket...n  kisses her forehead🥺🥺
Karan- I m sorry monu....muze ane me late ho gaya...
Rawat wakes up...n about to hold monu's  hand...Karan slaps him...
Karan- beats him blue- black with hands legs.....Teri himmat kese hui meri monu ko hat lagane ki...Jan he woh Meri...she means a world to me.... tune use rulaya...ab toh tuze mout bhi nahi baccha sakti....😠😠😠😡😡😡😡👋😡👋😡
Rawat- chodo muze...yeh ladki meri he ...aur me ise apnaa banakr rahunga
Karan chocked his neck n slaps him
Faizi comes there...he cathechs Karan
Faizi- karan chod use hum dekhte he...tum monu ko dekhno...she needs u

Karan looks at monu...who is shivering due to all this,..n crying harder🥺🥺😪Karan rushes to her...n picks her up in his arm takes her towards his room...she hides herself in his chest🥺😍

In room
He makes her sit on bed...but she holds his shirt tightly...n looking at him...with tears in eyes🥺....his heart  ❤️ aches seeing his Jan like this....

Karan- monu....me hu na relax kuch nahi hoga...
Monu- usne...us...ne mu...ze Chua Karan...ab me impure ho gayi...me gandi ho gayi karan...I...I don't deserve...u now😪😪😪🥺🥺(while looking down)
Karan- shhh...dubara ese mat khena...tum meri ho...tum se pure aj tak koi nahi dekha mene... meri najro se dekho u r most beautiful 😍  girl in my world.......
Us kamine ko mout tak pohochaunga me...plz stop crying... hugs her❣️
Monu- stops crying bit....

Koel comes  in gives first aid kit to karan...and sees monu...she feels bad n have tears in eyes...🥺😪

Precap- karan's care for his jan❣️

Did u like the part guys plz...do like n comment below

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro