°#24. HER CONDITION°

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mercy pov:

I wiggled him, but he didn't respond. Owen and me both were starring each other in a panic. I could clearly see the sweats and fear on Owen's face. He repeated Mr. Alfanso name to wake up him. but unfortunately, he didn't move an inch.

"We need to do something he is losing blood." I said in a heavy breath as I saw his wet shirt. I didn't know why I was so in stress? Owen nodded his head and started the engine with a full accelerator. I tapped on Mr. Alfanso's face with one hand and handling Autumn with other hand.

"Few minutes ago, he was totally alright."

I stopped when Owen doubted more than a question ? Because I was with Mr. Alfanso all the way. But be honest, I didn't even know when he was hurt.

Hold on!!!

While middle of firing, he twirled me and something little twinge sound came out from his mouth. Even he sounded a weak while talking. Might be, that was the reason.

I put my hands on my mouth in flabbergast.

He saved me!!!

It was unbelievable. But why he saved my life. I hope it would be for good reason. I sighed in a disappoint.

I lowered my face and bit my inner cheeks in a guilty. "We need to operate him as soon as otherwise we couldn't save him." I avoid his earlier statement and warned him. Owen shook his head like saying he didn't want to lose him. He continuously racked his finger through his hairs whilst driving at a high speed.

"Mr. Alfanso open your eyes."

"Mr. Alfanso." I tapped and pressing the part with cloth where he had been bleeding.

I checked his nerves, his body became cold. His beats were beating two times less than normal. I gulped my saliva in a anxiety. I was so scared that I slapped on his face.

Owen saw my winced face from front mirror and with concerned voice. "Are you okay? Is everything okay? We will save him, right?" He shot multiple questions, hoping for a positive answer.

I knew it was too hard to say him, His condition was a critical and I couldn't stop his bleeding from piece of cloth.

"His body are going numb, we need blood as well as some doctor instruments." I only answered him. Because he was already in a tension as well as driving at the time. So I didn't want him to be in emotion.

He speed up the car more from earlier and braked the car with great impact that Mr. Alfanso was almost going to hit his head with front seat. But I handled him somehow.

I opened the door and my eyes widened.

It was my house.

I mean his house.

I blankly looked at Owen who carried Mr. Alfanso from his shoulder as Alfanso was too heavy for him.

"This is the only house near to it and you are a doctor so I think you have everything." And lowered his face, pleasing with a eyes which I couldn't see but I felt it. "Please save him." I nodded in yes, unknown the consequence, because deep heart, I was also not sure after seeing his condition.

As soon as, I unlocked the door and returned the key to Owen. Because I was not the owner. I smelled, it was same fragrance which I used to spray. I smiled, the warmth feeling and every stuff was in their original position. Like no one was touching it.
Might be, it had been locked after I left it.

Owen gestured me to come in the bedroom. I ran towards my bedroom not before taking all the equipments and cotton. Owen was composing Mr. Alfanso on the bed. 

This was the same bedroom where I and David had started our life. I came out from my thoughts.

I handed Autumn to Owen, "Put her in outside crib." He nodded.

"Owen, also bring warm water and towel." I demanded whilst I started to unbuttoning Mr. Alfanso's blood shirt.

When I almost done, and tried to removing his shirt, Mr Alfanso grasped mine hand. He looked totally weak and unconscious. I bit my lower lip. My stomach butterflies as he intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Don't...hate..." He mumbled something but I only heard. I took a deep breath and I untangled his hand. I completely ignored him and removed the shirt and twirled his body which was literally too heavy and giant. His back was full of tattoos not leaving an inch.

Crazy!!!

I saw some multiple wounds on his back.

Owen forwarded the warm water and towel. I cleaned his body with it. Whilst Owen removing his shoes and socks. I stopped, and pursued my lips together.

"Owen, I will save him but on one condition."  I didn't know where this come from. But this was the only chance I have.

I could see anxiety all over his face and I swear his heartbeat skipped for a moment.

"Con-condition?"

I nodded, simultaneously cleaning his body again, and took the forceps to his body then put it down.

"Mercy, please he don't have much time. Look he is blooding again. I will do anything, but please save him." He bend down in beseech and joined his two hands in front of me. I knew, I was little heartless. I even didn't like to see any person die in front of me.

Mr. Alfanso responsible for put Autumn and mine's life in danger.

"You have to free me and Autumn. and you guys won't trouble me and my daughter anymore."  Owen shocked a bit, he thought for a while. He glimpsed at me then to Mr. Alfanso like he was in a super dilemma.

"He don't --" Before I warned him, he cut off me.

"Okay, you will be," He said blankly, not satisfied from his answer. But I became the happiest person in the world.

"Other felt the same the way you are now. You guys snatched many lives, not only lives but the finance, someone husband, sister, father and so on..Karma is a bitch, you will get return what you give." I said, whilst taking out bullet from Mr.Alfanso's body. I could say the guilty was rushing on Owen's face.

After 5 hours, I covered Mr. Alfanso From duvet. And slow down the blood dripping, which Owen brought.

I knew, I could save him even though he lost his blood, and critical. He was a strong man. He was mumbling while I was operating on him.

'Wow Mercy this time you show him that you are not a little kitten anymore. You play very smartly.'

I walked outside, Owen was playfully feeding Autumn. Autumn offered her favourite toy to feed him too. He laughed. She giggled seeing his face. He was very happy when he got to know that Mr. Alfanso out of danger.

His face paled as he saw me. I carried Autumn in my arms.

"I checked him, he will up within 12 or 14 hours. After it, show to your family doctor or visit to hospital. And be sure, don't give him sour taste in his food, daily clean his wounds, tell him to rest at least 8 hours. And for better result, cook vegetable soup without vinegar. I instructed him, and handed a note. "Here, some instruction for food, excercise and so on."

And ready to leave this home and my past. I let the breath out and also entire tension which I suffered to.

Owen grabbed my hand, I looked at him. "where you will stay?" He asked me in a concern. Might be, he was trying to manipulate my decision. But he was wrong. I was going to start my new life with my baby.

"Just leave it to me," I answered and left the house, Mr. Alfanso and David. Forever ever.

Comment your reviews: Mercy took right decision or not?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro