°#7 I'M NOT HIS PUPPET°

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry guys for late update. I know, I know its been too late. By the way, your support becomes my encouragement, so I hope you guys don't discourage me.

Lastly: Enjoy reading and ignore grammar mistakes. It is
UNEDITED BOOK.

DON'T FORGET TO HIT LITTLE STAR ⭐ FOR A VOTE.

AND COMMENTS💬 FOR ENCOURAGE ME MORE.

DAVID P.O.V°

"Moggy!" The name of her escaped from my mouth when I saw Mercy in front me. The biggest fright of lose her became true. Either she would give divorce or anything like suicide. Well if she would to attempt suicide that was not the main problem but yeah, my father-in- law and Hannah would definitely put me behind the bars.

She lifted her brows remark me that she was kinda confused and amused. By her one stepped forward made my heart beats bounce.

David you shouldn't carry out your hoodie. So what, she recognized  your voice, you idiot. Think David THINK, what the answer will you give her?

Hot sweats rolled down though AC was alive. I pressed my lips together and released after a second whilst lowered my eyes then to her.

She folded her hands with heavy sighed "What you're doing here, sweetheart?" She questioned using 'sweetheart' in a sweet tone and also gave angelic smile made me relieve from my tension. Damn those babe pink lips.

After taking long and relief breath. I too added a smile on my lips in normal way.  "Huh! Actually I-I was just finding you." The only sentence came out of from my mouth, accidentally. I scratched my neck with a smile. She nodded in a yes, but I guess somewhere  she would have been doubted that I should find or wait in her cabin instead.

She opened her mouth but before she asked I already formed up my answer in my brain, and this time was not an accident but the mind creation answer. "Hannah told me you were here, and I got you." I widened my hands with genuine smile because today's drama was incredible and unbelievable. She blushed on my wink and put her violet fringe behind her ear.

I closed distance between us and kissed her forehead "Wait for you, come soon. I have a suprise for you." While I was going to kiss her, someone cleared his throat. Dustin then Sasha. I rolled my eyes on their behavior. Sebastain rolled his eyes too, and side his head to left, like disinterested in the love.

*1 week Later*

°MERCY P.O.V°

I was in my cabin and relaxing on my chair and sipping cup of coffee in every 30 seconds of interval.  "Uhmmm," I love coffee and its aroma. Its smell made me crazy and also gave relieve from my worse problem though the problem was yet there. It was my first love since childhood.

"Gosh, My files look like a scrap." I set my coffee cup aside upon a wood saucer.

While I was adjusting scattered files, the one blue file caught my attention scrabble the name of him, Mr.Alfanso.  I squeezed my eyes to calm my anger as I carried it on my hand and rolled the file until it became solid rock.

Everything had limited but this man didn't have. He tried to touch me whenever he got chance when I was around him. The day before, he stroked on my thigh. I felt so disgusting and low because these days he treated me like his puppet, and I couldn't do anything. Why? This question asked to myself more than I breath but only came was one voice.

"Sir, what kind of job is this?  I'm doctor not his whore or slut or kind of his puppet to serve him."  I threw my hands in anger. I did complain about Mr.Alfanso that he harassed  me.

But  guess what, My senior, Mr.Bytom acted nothing but he actually took Mr.Alfanso's side. He showed his index finger and glared at me for misbehaving. "Mrs. Lavish, Do what he says or else leaves the job. now it's up to you, what do you want; your job or your stubbornness?"  Yeah, Mr. Bytom gave me choices either serve Mr. Alfanso or resign my job.

I opened my eyes and swiped my shredded tears.  Being an independent woman not to depend on husband's salary.  I could tackle my expenses and I didn't want to burden on David, and he was already doing too much.

I collected files, cell phone and hanged stethoscope around my neck. With a heaved sigh left my cabin not before changing clothes into black singlet matching with my flat shoes and had worn simple sky blue short jeans.
with one sided hair to create more volume and shaded pink glossy on my lips.

At the way I received sweet greetings from my patients and juniors, seeing their warm smiles my sorrow ease out.

On entered of Mr. Alfanso into my life was become upside down.  He was playing a villain role in my life. Every time he ended conversation with insult using cursing word especially on my profession though this profession saved his life that might be he forgot. I supposed that after curing he would give gratitude and admire to me but it was totally opposite of it. Now only hoping was that my life would become in normal position again.

I bumped with someone with great impact, which caused me to fall on the ground, dragging me out of my trance. "Oops! I'm sorry, pardon for temerity; I'm really really really sooooorrrryyyy, bitch." I bit my lower lip to hide my pain. My stuffs scattered around me. Somehow, I managed  to stand by own selves.

I gathered all my strength and blew a wind out of my mouth."Bimbo," She passed cold glare for retorting back to her. The reason behind of hating me was completely  unaware by me.

I guess, she was Mr. Alfanso's girlfriend or whore because I caught them red hand when they both were  doing coitus. And I could predict by her smudge lipstick, ruffled hair that she  make out with him a while ago. They crossed the limit, especially that jerk who converted this holy hospital into the prostitute's house.

I shook my head while she was touching up her face to transform into the bimbo.

I ignored her and demanded a deep sigh "Now time to face a real devil." Pushed the door and examined him. He stopped whatever he was doing with his black shirt. "Don't have manners?"  The sharp masculine voice of him echoed around the room. I snapped my eyes to his direction, pushed aside his death glare and started doing my job.

By the way, did he really talk about manners who always treated woman as his property and sexually harassed  to them.

As I turned around, my head hit with the strong wall caused to stumble my legs and,

'Bhamm!!'

Today is my bump day, I guess.

Let me correct, not the wall but with the jerk.

"Too weak little kitten," He bounced upon the bed with evil smirked, while I was getting up. He laid on one side shoulder  and hold his face through palm enjoying my scene.

I dust off my bump."I'm neither little nor Kitten, Mr. Alfanso." I gritted and crossed the arms whilst shot same death glare like he performed earlier. The nickname he gave me, was the worst  in the universe.

He switched his position to straight sleep, banging his head at the pillow. Poor pillow. Might god bless it. "Take out this bandage." pointed his index towards his head. Yeah, he recently injured his head at the corridor on his discharging day, should I say, he did it purposely so he could annoy me more.

I drifted with plastering bore face. "COME FAST," I jumped on his voice and rushed towards him as fast as I could. Wish I could cut his tongue as I grabbed the scissor and gazed it at like serial killer.

"This scissor won't help you to cut my tongue." He rebutted on my trance. Shit did I say aloud. I clutched my lower lips through teeth. I saw everywhere but him.

While I was revealing his bandage, his eyes never leave my face. As I caught his staring he tilted his head to left side. I slightly bent down for dressing his deep wound. I came in senses when his hot fanning on my neck. I jerkily straighten up before he would do any ugly steps.

But like I tempted him by doing such idiotic stuff. I mentally slapped. Before realizing what was occurring, my eyes widened as he grabbed my hand and pulled me with great impact, which made to crush my breast with him.

Uh Nooooooooo!!!

Do you like David?

Lets play game...

ṭһѧṅҡ ʏȏȗ ғȏя śקєṅԀ śȏṃє ṭıṃє ȏṅ ṃʏ ɞȏȏҡ. єṅjȏʏ ṭһє ṅє×ṭ ɞєṭṭєя ṿıєw...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro