00: prologue

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

| p r o l o g u e |

"The first kiss can be as terrifying as the last. "

Everyone gasped as to what they encountered just now. It's either they'd be in disgust or in shock. This wasn't really an appropriate thing to do in a school's cafeteria where everyone can see including the guys who we both somehow need to get the attention.

Have you ever fantasized making out with your crush on a school cafeteria during lunch. I have but not on a school cafeteria more like on a closet, an enclosed space, and the rooftop. But no, this little devil wanted attention and I didn't know what to do but follow.

I could feel every part of his body graze against mine as he pulled me close while his right hand was below my ear. Letting out an involuntary moan, I was so embarrassed to the point that I wanted to kill myself right now. Either way I am totally enjoying this very moment. My fist kiss......with a faggot.

His lips worked in wonders, he was very enthusiastic in every single thing he does. His kiss wasn't sweet neither salty, it was somehow rough and passionate.

His knee slid in between my legs and his kiss moved down to my jaw. My breath hitched as I felt his knee slowly opening my legs.

"Now for the finale." His lips moved dangerously to my ear and reattatching his lips. He slowly slides his tongue and I didn't know what to do. Just like he said 'I'll do the moving' and he handled it pretty great.

I only fantasized this, I've never really have given thought of what I'd do if it actually happens. And now it's happening.

Every single gaze was fixated to us and I bet in this boy's mind his little ego is jumping in joy. He stops and I was out of breath.

Panting heavily, I looked around to see everyone looking at us in awe? disgust? hate? others in shock.

He gave me a wink and looked to our right with a frown, I turned my head to where he was looking at and there I saw Dragonhead.

"3 hour detention for the both of you!"

Go Y/N can't get over her spicy crush on Jeon Jungkook after finding out that he's gay, Mr. first love decided to help her find another fish in the sea.

A/N

So yeah highschool au with that gay shit. Hope you like this book, and yeah there might be some 18+ content so if your quite a softie you may leave :)

And please don't get irritated at the amount of times you scroll, cause i write pretty dang long chapters :(

But there's fluff, so you're safe :)

Please don't feel offended to what I write, it's just a story and it's fiction so what I write isn't really my true opinion🤷‍♀️

And there's a lot of gay critisism in here, but I promise you that it's not what I really think.

THE GIFS I USE AREN"t MINE!

And I'm sorry for the Y/N I know it's so irrating but please read it as your actual name.

Enjoy!

(note:  I wrote this back on '18 or '19 now it's Dec of '20 and I have 6 drafts of this and I'll try to continue this my writing have probably changed and I forgot ever writing about this story but I'll try my best and make it work somehow,  I hope that whatever I write is fit to your liking:))

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro