1. Married life

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The autumn sun is warm and the breeze is refreshing.

A beam of light shines through the window, shining directly on the ground. The curtains flutter gently in the wind, and the green plants outside also tremble.

 In the chess and card room, a group of ladies were playing cards. From grabbing the cards to placing them, the card sounds were crisp and pleasant.

The woman sitting in the north seat is wearing a custom-made black dress, her thick hair is tied up, and she is wearing pearl earrings. The swan necklace around her neck is not only exquisite, but also highlights the beauty of her collarbone.

 The woman's skin is fair and gentle, and she looks bright and attractive under the makeup.

 Her slender finger wore a large diamond ring, which was so bright that it was impossible to ignore.

Since the show started, the players have talked about her identity for hundreds of times.

 Until the woman played a few cards in succession...

 “I’m going to fight this game seriously, I don’t believe I can still lose.”

 The opponent glanced at the young woman and said unceremoniously: "Mrs. Kim , we won't let you do this."

The woman who is exquisitely dressed and has such good luck is called Kim Y/n. She is 23 years old this year. She is the wife of Kim Taehyung , also known as Mrs. Kim in their mouth.

Y/n had just finished drawing the cards. When she saw that it was not what she wanted, she played the cards directly.

She raised her eyes and smiled slightly, and said bluntly: "Winning or losing doesn't matter, just have fun."

 “Mrs. Kim has such a good attitude.”

The  player sitting opposite her said sourly: "I don't think Mrs. Kim has a good attitude. It's because her husband is rich and often away from home."

These words sounded like a joke, but the tone was full of ridicule.

  She is not stupid, so she naturally knows that there is something in her words.

Y/n did not show any displeasure on his face and responded with a smile: "Mrs.  Lee still understands me".

Mrs. Lee’s eyes flashed, her facial expression was a little rich, she raised her eyes and winked at the other two people, and looked at Y/n one after another, as if she had caught a loophole.

"This man can't live without a home. Mrs. Kim, you should be careful. Don't let such a good husband be seduced by women outside."

“Mr. Kim is handsome and rich, and he looks like a man of both genders. Who can resist this?”

"Yes, Mrs. Kim, women nowadays are very capable. You have to keep an eye on the one in your family."

Y/n's parents died when she was young. She grew up with her grandma. After her grandma passed away, she left her hometown and came to Daegu. When she was in the most embarrassing situation, she met Kim Taehyung by chance.

 Just half a month ago, she and Taehyung received the certificate.

 Everyone was polite to her on the outside, but they felt uncomfortable in their hearts.

After all, in the eyes of outsiders like them, what ability does she have, a woman with no family background, to make Kim Taehyung marry her willingly?

 In fact, she and Taehyung had a private agreement to get married. The two of them had no basis for any relationship. To put it bluntly, they were just getting what they wanted.

During the marriage, she could swipe Taehyung's card at will. She was not required to give birth to children for the Kim family or fulfill her marital obligations. After the two divorced, she could still share half of     Taehyung 's property.

And she only needs to hold the title of Mrs. Kim and occasionally accompany Taehyung to some necessary social occasions to maintain her sense of presence.

Even though this marriage was in name only, Taehyung's conditions met Y/n's needs both superficially and materially. Her wealthy life was unmatched by others.

So Y/n didn't care about this matter at all, and was not affected by their words. She even said without any concealment: "But who can refuse a handsome and wealthy husband who goes out?"

 …

 In the afternoon, the bright sunshine poured down on the earth, and the outdoor temperature increased slightly.

 In the office building

 The man whistled softly, sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed, playing a game.

The manager suddenly walked in and saw such a disgusting scene. He walked up to him angrily: "Kim Jungkook ! What time is it? Do you still have the heart to play games? The variety show will start in two days. , have you contacted your elder brother? Is this show still being recorded?"

Jungkook was busy playing group games at the moment and ignored her.

Seeing that he was completely ignoring him, the manager became angry and reached out to **** his phone away: "Stop playing around, I want to ask you a question."

Jungkook looked up at her and said irritably: "What are you doing? I'm playing ball."

After the agent turned off his cell phone, he threw it on the coffee table. Seeing the screen of the phone being turned off, Jungkook tilted his head, with dissatisfaction written all over his face.

 “What do you want from me?” Jungkook’s tone was filled with impatience.

“Have you contacted your elder brother for the variety show in two days? The program team needs to review the process with you.”

 “No, I won’t record it anymore.”

"The contract has been signed, and you said you won't do it if you don't want to do it?" The agent's face changed with anger, and he said harshly: "It's fine if you don't do it. You have to pay for the liquidated damages."

Hearing that he was about to lose money, Jungkook suddenly raised his head, a trace of panic flashing in his eyes.

Some time ago, the program team invited Jungkook to participate in a family variety show and asked him to bring a brother or sister to participate together.

Originally, he planned to participate with Taehyung , but he didn't expect that the variety show recording was about to take place and Taehyung was still on a business trip abroad.

After some thought, Jungkook calmed down a lot and his attitude gradually softened: "My eldest brother has not returned from a business trip, so there is no way to record it."

The agent was silent for a while and said, "Do you have any other brothers and sisters?"

“I have a younger sister who is still in school and has no time to record the program.”

 He thought that he would definitely be finished this time.

Just when Jungkook was thinking about how to ask for money from his family in order to pay liquidated damages to the program team, his manager's mind suddenly changed, "Since your eldest brother is not available, your sister-in-law will always be available, right?"

Jungkook frowned and looked at her doubtfully: "What does it have to do with her?"

 “Let your sister-in-law come up.”

Jungkook didn’t even think about it and refused directly: “I refuse.”

 “Rejection is invalid. Unless you want to pay high liquidated damages.”

The manager's words made Jungkook shut up obediently. She bent down and picked up the mobile phone from the coffee table, handed it to him, and urged: "Hurry up and call your sister-in-law."

His eyes were locked on the mobile phone, but he didn't reach out to pick it up. He and Y/n were not familiar with each other, so he couldn't bear to look at it.

Perhaps he hesitated for too long and the agent couldn't stand it anymore. The phone suddenly stood up, looked at Jungkook's face, unlocked it, and called Y/n for him.

 After the call was connected, the manager briefly explained the cause of the matter to Y/n , and finally hoped that she could save the situation and participate in the show with Y/n.

“Sure, no problem.” Y/n had just embarrassed the three wives at the mahjong table. They probably wouldn’t ask her to play cards again for a long time. Anyway, she had nothing to do, so she agreed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro