05|| A Boss Bitch

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lilac Carter

After the translation thingy I drove off to my office. The 'Mio Caro' was still lingering in my head and I couldn't help but blush at this.

What's with these 'Yeppeo' 'Mio Caro' & 'Ms. Carter' in his raspy Busan accent? Was it just me or did he do that all intentionally?

Shrugging off 'His' thoughts I walked out of my car which was parked next to the 'Kia 900' which belonged to Jungkook. With this I remember that he gave me the car keys to send his car back to him. Well I will send Mr. Kang for it. No worries.

With that, I walked into my main office building as everyone was bowing to me and cleared my way. Thanks to Emily, she was on time with my cold coffee and I walked in with full attitude.

The black sleek suit was perfectly complementing my curves and the black slender Stilettos just went with it so good. Some simple gold chains were hanging around my neck which was going well with the classic white button up I wore. My left hand was holding the black leather bag and my right hand was occupied with my coffee cup.

Everything was so black. Everything was so of my style. Everything was so perfect.

This is me. CEO of the best cosmetic company Lilac Carter.

As soon as the elegant clicking of my heel was heard in building, I had the spotlight. Everyone was looking at me, people who were seated, stood up, everyone was bowing and whoever were in my way, they cleared. This is power bitch. Yeah.. who would like to get scolded early in the morning.

Getting into my office, I called Emily into my cabin through the intercom I had.

"Yes ma'am?" she said as soon as she walked into my cabin.

"What's the update on the new foundation product?" I asked while typing some mail.

"Ma'am there are no updates." She said, while clicking onto the tablet she was holding.

"No updates? How come? They have been working on it for 3 weeks. Call the team heads here. I WANT THEM HERE IN 5!" My anger with each word was raising. And at last I shouted at my secretary without her fault in it. But the main thing, how come 3weeks and no updates?!

As I wanted, Emily managed to get the team heads in 5 mins. There were a total of 3 people standing in front of me. 2 females and 1 male.

I looked at them. Two of them were familiar but one of the girls wasn't.

"What is your name?" I asked the one who was standing in the middle. She showed no scare in her looks but her colleagues were trembling. I could see that.

The way she was dressed... That gave off such slut vibes. Her skirt was shorter than it should be, her white blouse was somewhat transparent and her cleavage was perfectly shown. What is she doing here? I don't remember appointing her as a team head of the research team. And then the main thing. I guess I saw her somewhere before.

"I'm Kang Jia ma'am." She introduces herself with a smile. Why is she smiling? Does she think that she did a good deed  by not completing her work?

"When did she join Ms. Choi?" I look at Emily as she tapped on her iPad few times and looked up at me with the answer.

"Around a month ago ma'am." Okay.. I don't remember signing her appointment letter.

"Where is Mr.Parkinson?" When did Parkinson leave? He was one of the best employees I had.

"She is his replacement."

"Care to fucking repeat it?" I can't believe this!

"Ma'am you s-signed his resignation letter and her a-appointment letter the next day." Emily said, shivering and stuttering.

"Oh?" I hate myself. Yeah I hate you too!- shut up!

"Okay then... Whatever.. When was our last meeting." I stood up from my chair and walked to the three of my employees. Two of them shivering just like they were before, but it still didn't affect the middle monkey. Brave bitch huh?

"6th F-February" said Ms.Kim.

"What's today's date?" I asked walking near the male who I suppose is Mr.Hwang.

"1st M-march." he was also trembling.

"Oh, really?" I faked a gasp and walked to my desk, leaning my back over it, as I crossed my feet. "When did I ask you to update?" I continue with crossing my arms over my chest. The blazer is lying over the couch and my white shirt's sleeves are rolled up to my elbows.

"On or before 24th of February." said that same middle monkey. She has the guts to stand in front of me with fault?

"It's 5 days past your deadline. WHERE IN THE FUCKING WORLD ARE YOUR REPORTS?" I yelled, making them flich. Including Her. I'm satisfied now!

"Sorry ma'am. We will get it done in 4 days." Ms.Kim said as I looked down playing with my heels.

"2 days." I corrected her. Ms. Kim and Mr. Hwang shot up their heads in shock which were hanging low.

"But ma'am- " Hwang tried to negotiate but nahh not today.

"I said 2 days Mr.hwang. Want me to take it down to 1 day?" He shook his head repeatedly.

"I want the reports by the day after tomorrow. I said 'reports' not 'updates'. And if the files aren't on my table by then, then be ready to clear your desks." I cleared myself and walked back to my chair and sat down elegantly.

"You guys can leave now. Thank you." I concluded. They all bowed and left. I glanced up to look at Jia who was already smirking at me. This girl is so sus!

---

I'm back from my office. Not so late. It's just quarter to nine. My usual time to be back home.

I walked in as I got greeted by my workers and I greeted them back too. I was about to walk to the stairs leading to the upper floor to my bedroom, but the passageway to the guest room caught my eye.

I failed to keep away from the urge to go into that room where Jungkook spent the night yesterday. I slowly walked in that room just to see it perfectly cleaned.

The bed was made and the room was dusted, like the maids do everyday. But his strong cologne was still there. Not gonna lie, but seeing the room vacant and knowing the fact that Jungkook will not sleep here today kinda made me upset.

But why?

Shrugging these thoughts, I came back to my room. The things which I just did made no sense to me now. It felt crazy to hope that I would again see him shirtless and hear his deep raspy morning voice.

Still deep down in the tiniest corner of my heart, I wanted to wake up with him, beside him just to go through this like a loop.

A loop in which I would love to get stuck in.

••••

Thank you for choosing 'Mr & Mrs. Ceo'
Pls vote and support

~Inha Choi (A/N)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro