16|| Feelings~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lilac Carter

With that peck, i ran to my room. Technically shared bedroom of mine and Jungkook.

I sat down on the bed which my flushed cheeks.. he has a great effect on me...

I plugged my phone out of the charging and started using it. Scrolling through some random posts on insta.

Soon later, the peace in the room was vanished when i saw Jungkook entering the room. Followed by two men and a couch!?

"What the fuck is this?" I asked him and he didn't care to answer me.

"Yeah, place it there." Jungkook guided the men and placed that huge ass grey couch near the window. "I asked you something Jeon! And you are blocking the windows!" I said and the men left, after bowing to us.

"I'm bringing a couch here, to the room which was formerly mine... So that i don't have to sprain my neck while sitting and sleeping beside you." He said and my eyes followed his movements.

He sat on the fluffy couch and lied back a bit. "And i of course can see that I'm blocking the hugeass glass window, but I'm doing this, to alert myself... Just incase someone invade to attack." He said. Ok, if we even think that Hyungseok will try to invade and attack, why is Jungkook behaving as if he can beat up manyyy men..?

To be honest Lilac.. i have no fucking idea.

"What about Tae?" I questioned and Jungkook looked at the door. i turned back to see JaeYoung.. our sister in law..

True.

"Oh annyeong!" JaeYoung said and walked into the room dropping herself onto the bed, beside me.

"Nice idea!" She shot up her index finger, along with her thumb and showed it to Jungkook while he reciprocated it. Obviously with a smirk.

The siblings talked about some random things and i yawned.

"Ok guys, I'm sleepy" i announced my nap and crawled to the top of the bed and layed properly... I mumbled a small 'good night' for the people in the room even though it wasn't night...and it was so loud that noone heard.

And soon i drifted into sleep.

---

I woke up while squinting my eyes. I didn't except the room to be this dark. I turned back and looked at the digital clock which said 3:14 am. I cared less about it being a ghost hour, but all i cared was about my rumbling stomach.

I'm hungryy i whined and looked at the window. It was still dark and i then noticed the silhouette of a person. I very well knew who it was, but still that shining piercings were something i could never get used to.

I slowly got down the fluffy bed once i was fully awake. I walked towards the couch where Jungkook was sleeping. My way was illuminated by the moonlight invading through the wide window with sided curtains.

I walked towards the sleeping figure and slowly sat on the puff beside the bed. I never thought he would be this handsome.... Well handsome is a wrong word here... I never thought he would be this cute.

Said the voice in my head. And i actually agreed to this fact.

I kept on staring at his half visible face. His cheeks were squished while coming in contact with the arm of the couch. Which resulted into the cute pout of his lips... The piercing was uplifted a bit, having its own spotlight.

I observed each and every feature of him with my elbows supporting my head. My toes were uplifted to give the height required to my elbows to support my head properly at a particular height.

My palms were flat upon each other creating a plank on which my head rested upon. I started at his angelic face without even realising for how much time i was doing this.

I swear, i can stare at him for hours and hours and hours.... I hate it when you are correct Lilac..

I hate this fact that I'm jealous of him being that perfect body with a perfect smile human. While staring at him, it feels like God took his own time to make this masterpiece...

I just don't understand why the fuck I'm thinking all those.... But yeah, facts should be stated.

But... Staring at him for this long is...

Is... Making me....

Is making me fall for him...

So am I in love again...??

I just don't want to...

But they say love is a magnet.....

And I'm getting pulled into it again.....

Even though....

Even though I was badly hurt by the first time...

But they also say love is all about taking risks...

So should I take this risks of falling in love with Jungkook?

But....

What if he doesn't like me back...?

Anyways we will get divorced after an year....

Should I enjoy this year...?

And get hurt at the end...?

Or stop myself from falling for him...?

And be happy later...?

What the fuck is wrong with mee...??

What is he doing to me...??

Messing up me and my heart and my mind...

Fuck you Jeon...

But....

I fucking love you....

"Done staring?" A raspy voice came out of nowhere and i flinched hard. I almost fell back but thanks to this man, he caught my wrist on time.

"Woah... Calm down... You look like you saw a ghost..." He asked, reaching his hand out to turn the lamp beside the bed. My right hand traveled to the left side of the chest and palmed my heart. Which was beating so fast that made me feel embarrassed.

Why embarrassed?? Becuz the room was dead silent and My heart was beating so loud that Jungkook could surely listen to it clearly... Even without a stethoscope.

"So... You couldn't resist to look at my handsome face in the morning... Was that the reason you were staring at me. Like at the 3 in the morning?" He asked while his body was supported by his elbow.

His bottom lip was tugged within his bunny teeth and he was biting those poor lips... His pierced eyebrow raised up and he waited for my answer.

"Ohh come on! As if i don't have any other work." I rolled my eyes and turned to stand up, only to get pulled by him back to the puff where i was formerly sitting.

"Then... What were you doing...? You know staring at someone sleeping is offensive cuz you wake them up while doing so..." He said.. his hand still holding mine as if, if he'll let go then i would run away...

Well i actually would... *Shrugg*

"Oh... Just quit this introgation... I was just bored..." I said, not able to run away becuz of his grip.

I looked away to hide my red cheeks... Due to the second hand embarrassment i caused to myself.

Thank god that it was still dark becuz the lamp wasn't enough to brighten the side where im sitting.

I heard a deep sigh of tiredness making me look at him. He glanced the clock which said 3:59 am and then looked at me.

"You better take some rest... We have to meet my parents..." He said and i nod. He loosened the grip on my wrist and let go of me.

The internal self of me whined due to the loss of his touch... But yet I'm still confused... Should I love him now and get hurt later or stop myself now and be happy later...?

My mind and my heart were having a war in logics and happiness... Making it tough for me to take one's side. Both were correct... But whom do i choose?

"Good night again.." he said and covered me with the duvet properly... Only to make me realise that i was lying on my bed and he was out of his duvets on the couch. The bed lamp was turned off and he was covering me with a duvet while his another hand flew to my head, caressing it.

The light peeking through the window gave me a glimpse of the love he held in his eyes...

But I'm just too afraid that I'll be wrong...

But for now i cared less about something else...

•••

Ik i updated after looooong time but I'm sorryyyy!!! I was caught up with regular functions and trips... My school started again from today and i can't believe i got this much of homework on literal day one! Damn~ i guess this is how my last year will go on... *Sigh* but that won't stop me from updating *smirk* *lol*

Thank you for reading 'Mr & Mrs Ceo'
Pls vote and support

~Inha Choi

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro