22|| The Bachelorette's Party

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lilac Carter
A day to Wedding.

"I don't Jae!" I told her for the millionth time.

"Not even one? Atleast one girl friend?" She whined sitting on the passanger's seat.

It's been 4 nights and 3 days that I'm staying with her. Just becuz of some stupid ritual of not seeing the groom before the wedding day. Well it was a good thing after the heated moment in the trail room. It saved me from embarrassment.

And tomorrow's the day. The day when I'm getting married to the man i love, not sure about his feelings.

"What's wrong if only you and me drink and chill and have a party... We don't need to invite people, have a mess and take tention the day before the d day. You and me are important. It maybe the bachelorette's party or the wedding. Bride and bridesmaid are the important people."

I explained to the sulky child sitting beside me while waiting for the red signal to turn green.

We had chilled bear and soju on the back seat along with some muchings. This night will be a blast.

Jeon JaeYoung

I heard a ding from my phone and I took it out of my bag. My lower lip pushed up making a cute pout just becuz unnie had no friends for the bachelorette's party.

I checked the message and it was from my brother.

[Fear the Double Bunny]
Jaee... My baby sistahh
Help your brother out!
Pleaseeee!! 🛐

[Me]
What's it?
And don't butter..

[Fear the Double Bunny]
Umm.. can you ask your
Unnie this question;
What's your fantasy
With your husband

[Me]
Wtf mister? Find it
By yourself!

[Fear the Double Bunny]

Yoo!! 😭😭
Don't say that plsss!!
I always helped you!
I never told mom that you
Broke her vase imported from
Japan with a basketball

[Me]
Shit... Nvm..
What's the question again?

[Fear the Double Bunny]
What's your fantasy
With your husband...

[Me]
I'm doing this only becuz i love
You and my life. ✨
And forget about this vase
Orelse 🔪

[Fear the Double Bunny]
What vase?
Which vase?
I don't know any vase?💀

[Me]
Good!

___

With that i kept the phone into my bag and got down the car. Walking into another mansion where I'm living for this week.

"So, we will start with movies... And end with some games!" Unnie said and I nodded. Hella excited for today!!

Well i never thought i had to do things just to save myself.

---

It's around 12:40 am (it's actually 12:40am while I'm writing this) and we watched 3 movies and played a game of 2 truths 1 lie.

Now it's truth or dare!

"Ok unnie truth or dare?" I ask her and her fingers tapped on her chin while she pretended to think hard.

"Truth!" She said and i fake sighed in disbelief. It's the time to drop the bomb.

"Okk... Let's seee... Hmmm..." I acted as if i was thinking and 2 secs later i snapped my fingers.

"Ok... Unniee.. what are your fantasies to have with your husband?" I ask her with a smirk. My phone was on a call with brother and also recording this call.

"Jaeee!!" She whined and i shook my head... "Nah I'm not changing the question." I made myself clear and she looked at me with fake disbelief.

"Ok then... But the list is long.." i squinted my eyes. "We have 11 hours to your wedding. Till then I'm all ears." I said and she straightened herself.

"Soo... Starting with... I wanna have a perfect wedding with a perfect dress... Then a perfect wedding kiss... Then a perfect mansion... And my husband should be handsome... Who should also understand me-"

"Not these stuff!! The scenarios.. like Proposal on a beach... Like that!" I told her the exact thing which we wanted to hear... She thought for a minute and started.

"He should hug me from behind whenever I'm cooking. He should let me be me but at the same time be a bit possessive. He should cook for me while we have some funny fight in kitchen. His proposal should be genuine... Instead of fancy, the casual, simple and genuine. He should get me things i like... Simple things which makes me happy... And a scene in an elevator is must!!! " She ended her list and my mission is accomplished!!

"Niceeeee" i said with a teasing smirk.

"Now my chance."

"Truth or dare??" She asked and i replied with a smirk.

"Dare! I'm a daring person!" I replied but she smirked. I'm scared now.

"Propose Tae to be your boyfriend." WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?

"Unn-"

"Not now... But tomorrow... Infront of everyone!" Woah... I never knew she would be like this!

"Finee... Ok no-" i was cut off my the ring of the door bell... "Might be the pizza!" Unnie gasped and we both looked at each other. "Yayyy" i said and ran towards the door and opened it.

"TAEHYUNG?" I gasped and he hugged me. "Pizzas!" My brother popped out of nowhere. Tae still hugging me, leaving wet kisses on my neck. I heard the footsteps and it was unnie.

"What the actual fuck!?" She curses as soon as she saw kook.

"Hi baby." I heard tae, looking at me. His breath reeking of alcohol.

"You drank alot!" I said and all he did was walked us inside and Jungkook closed the door. There were all chaos but it was only Tae whome i can see now.

"Not alot... But yeah... It's my buddy's bachelor party!" He said. And pinned me to the wall. "Tae what the hell are you doing!?"

"Telling my brother in law cum bestie and sister cum bestie how much i love you." That's it... With that he kissed me.

Lilac Carter

"What the hell you're doing here?" I asked him as soon as Jungkook came in. Tae and Jae were having their own moment which i could care less of.

It was Jungkook infront of me!!

"It's been 4 nights that I'm sleeping on my bed." He said .. i was confused... He came lot more closer and hugged me.

I was a bit embarrassed cuz he had to bend lot lot more to hug me.

"That's a good thing... You are getting good sleep and you are able to work out... You bulked a bit?" I said while my hands pumped his biceps which where hard as fuck.

"But... But... I thought i would sleep on the bed with you by my side..." Well was that supposed to flutter my heart?

"I broke my own promise which i made to myself." He pouted. I couldn't see it but feel it.

His face was in the crook of my neck.

Well i guess this is how my bachelorette's party will end.

•••

5th and last upload of today!

It's 1;08 am so imma sleep... I have school tmr 💀

Thank you for read 'Mr & Mrs Ceo'
Pls vote and support

~Inha Choi.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro