38|| Moans & Groans

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[Mature Warning Ahead]
Noone's Pov

"I wanna do it to you. I want to make love to you and make you mine.." Jungkook whispered in her ear after breaking the kiss. This made shades of red creep to Lily's cheeks.

"Mrs. Jeon...Can I?" His lips brushed against her as he looked her in the eyes and then her lips.

Instead of words, Lily chose to answer with attaching their lips together. Their lips perfectly moulded together and their eyes shut closed, taking their own time to explore things together.

Slowly, Jungkook's hands made its way below her knees as he hooked his arms beneath and lifted her, as if she weighed nothing. She left a small gasp into the kiss making him chuckle.

"Watch your steps." Lily breathed out of the kiss making him smile. His eyes were shining. "I designed this mansion. I remember each nook and corner of this home perfectly as if it's printed in my mind." He chuckled deeply.

"But still, I don't want us to trip." Lily said, turning Jungkook's face to the front with the tip of her fingers. Her hands securely wrapped around his neck.

Reaching the door of their shared bedroom, Lily grabbed the doorknob before turning it, giving them the access to walk into.

Getting in, Jungkook slowly put her down, trapping her in between the hard wall and his well built body. His face was so close to hers which made his breath fan onto her lips.

In a fraction of seconds, the tables were flipped and now it was Jungkook who was pinned onto the wall. The bulge in his pants was much prominent now. Jungkook chuckled at her dominance. Their lips collided again, and Lily pushed his frame backwards until his leg hit the bed making them trip.

Jungkook groaned, feeling her petite body pressed against his built one.

Slowly reaching the pillows, Jungkook flipped Lily, caging her in his arms. His hands roamed all around her body, touching each curve and right spots making her moan into the kiss.

Slowly breaking the kiss with a small lick on her lower lip, Jungkook's lips went to her jawline and then to her collarbones.

He did wonders to her heart. Her heart was fluttering with each of his touch. "J-jungkook-ah.." Lily moaned when she felt him starting to suck and nibble her bare skin, leaving his marks on her.

Her hands went up his back to his head and her fingers tugged the strands of his hair. His nibbling started to go harsh and he sucked the sweet spot making her go crazy.

Her legs were wrapped around his torso and she pulled him more closer to her, wanting to get more of him.

Jungkook slowly pushed himself out of her embrace and unbuttoned the remaining buttons of his silky shirt. His eyes never left hers while doing so.

Once after he had his shirt down, he attacked her neck again. Leaving purple marks behind along with a moaning mess.

Slowly, his fingertips reached her dress' black speghetti straps. His lips were caressing the smooth skin of her shoulders. His eyes looked at her reaction, wanting to know if she's okay with what's happening.

"Trust Me, how much i like you in this dress, that much i would like this dress to be on the floor hon." A small smile crept on his face when he looked at her sliding down the strap of her own dress. Slowly sitting up, Lily pulled down her short black dress, pooling it at her waist.

Jungkook's hands pulled down the clothing completely and threw the dress on the floor leaving her only in her black laced bra and a matching pantie. His eyes were locked with her's. Once again kissing her swollen lips, he moved down. His kisses trailed along her cleavage to her breasts.

Lily's body shivered at the bare touch of his lip piercing. Jungkook looked up at concern with his eyebrows squinting. "You ok? Cold?" He asked making her shook as no. The atmosphere was already hot enough.

Lily slowly tugged on his pants, not wanting to wait anymore. Excitement taking over her with each passing second. Seeing this, he slowly unbuckled his pants, pulling it down along with his black boxers. His hands reached her panties with feather touches, he was very conscious about his actions. Feeling the wetness coat over his fingers he smiled.

"You want me to go raw or... Condoms?" This left Lily with red cheeks. What was she supposed to say? The sight of his veiny proud member was enough to make her forgot how to speak.

"I take that as yes condoms." Jungkook said and reached for the drawer on his side of the night stand. Grabbing the golden packet, he ripped it off and slowly rolled it over his length. "When did you get those?" Lily managed to get words out.

"Last month... I knew this day would be sooner cuz i can't resist you." Jungkook chuckled darkly, hovering her teeny tiny body and postioning himself at her entrance. Their hands were intertwined beside her head and Jungkook gave her a soft smile before pushing himself in her.

A groan left his mouth followed by her moan. Her wetness made it much easier for him to enter her. Jungkook gave her time to adjust to his size. Lily felt amazing. It was after years that she again got into sexual activities.

"Tell me that motherfucker Hyungseok wasn't able to fill you up like i do." Jungkook mumbled, his face in the crook of her neck.

"He never did." Lily mumbled back. Already breathless. "Should I start moving?" Jungkook asked, pampering her face with soft pecks making her nod.

Slowly moving his hips in a rhythm, he fastened his pace in no time. Watching his dick moving in and out of her made him feel good. Moans and Groans filled the room along with curses leaving their mouths, claiming how good they both felt.

After few powerful thrust, Jungkook lifted her ankle and placed it on his bare shoulder. Sweat beads were trickling down both's foreheads and the air conditioner did nothing better.

Thrusting in this new position made him hit her G-spots which made her loose her consciousness becuz of the pleasure. This was surely the thing which she never felt with her ex. Feeling the burning sensation take over her body and the growing knot in her abdomen, Lily gasped again when Jungkook hit the same soft repeatedly.

"K-kook... Im gonna cum" she got the words out with difficulty that made him nod. "With me." He said while it took her everything to not release.

"N-now!" Jungkook breathed out, making Lily cum on his length. After a few more thrust he came into the condom.

Slowly riding their highs out, Jungkook pulled out from her and removed the condom, exposing in the dustbin beside the bed. Plopping his tired body beside hers, he pulled her into his embrace, pecking her head while doing so.

"I love you." He mumbled, peeking to see her. Lily's eyes were closed and she was curled up in a ball in his arms.

"Love you too." She said, her palm rested on his chest and she slowly came closer, pecking the left side of his chest. This surely made his heart flutter.

"Wait- we can't sleep like this... Let's take a bath hm? Together." He emphasized the word 'together' with a playful smirk dancing on his lips which went unnoticed by her.

"5 mins...don't wanna move." She said and layed her head back. Feeling the warmth Jungkook was radiating.

How funny it is.. they started with loving to annoy eachother, but now they love eachother. It is funny... Isn't it?

•••

Finallyyyyyy!!! I wasn't able to write this.

Thank you for reading 'Mr & Mrs Ceo'
Pls vote and support!

~Inha Choi.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro