58|| Playing Dirty

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[Mature Warning Ahead]
Jeon Jungkook

And you are my King, I'll make it up for my King. Her voice ran through my mind all the time we were kissing, while she slickly moved her hips against the painful bulge of mine.

The kiss turned deeper and darker second by second. My hands ran all around her body while her hands were in my hair, tugging them softly to find a comfortable position. Our eyes were closed as we practically fought for dominance, and i let her win.

She widely grinned against my lips before her tongue entered in my mouth, exploring each and every corner. Her hands slowly pulled out of my hair making my eyes flutter open. Her small palms held the back of my hands, before guiding them to her half-naked ass.

The hell!?!? I never held her ass while we made out or something. I thought she would be uncomfortable. Her small palms applied pressure onto my hands, asking me to squeeze and play with her butt cheeks. Which i would gladly do if that's what she wants. After guiding me qawhat to do, her hands returned back to my hair, pulling and tugging through them like always.

After few solid seconds we broke out, panting and catching our breathes, my hands still on her butt.

"What do you want to do today?" I questioned as usual, but Lily shook her head before answering.

"Nah, it is what do you want to do today." her voice emphasized 'you' while her chin nudged towards me. And that got me off-guard.

Not knowing what to answer, I sat there, as if I was some deer in headlights. Her hands were loosening my tie while I was still shocked. Why the hell am I feeling nervous!?

And look at her being all bold today.. uff that's hardening me more!

"Scared baby boy?" what the fucking hell?

"Huh?"

"Lol, look at you being all flustered and red.. don't worry, I'll take good care of you... And this too." her hips grinned against mine while she said the word 'this', giving out the perfect meaning of what she meant. As her fingers went to my ear, slowly rubbing them.

"Being all bold huh?"

"Just for you~" she sang and I broke into laughter.

"Let's get to our be—"

"Let's do it here-" she quickly said before i could get up with her in my hold. Damn~ i fell hard for her all over again. Just as kinky as me.

"As you say, queen." She smiled before her eyes turned into deep ebony. Ohhh I know this look, this is her 'damn horny' look!

"Look.." she trailed off, her hands working half the way down my shirt, undoing my buttons.

"I wanna make it up to you, even though you said you aren't upset, I am. Let me make it up to you."

"I never stopped you, baby girl."

"S-stop, don't call me that." look at her confidence breaking down.

"You were the one that started it." I shrugged, while she pulled my shirt out of my neat tuck.

"Yes, and only I can call those nicknames. Let me be the dominant one for once!" she ended up whining making me break into laughter.

"You are ruining the mood!" gently kissing her pout, I looked into her eyes. Deeply

"Ohh babe, You are the mood, and I didn't even touch you yet... Plus Currently it's too sexy and painful to handle." I winced in pain at last and she smirked.

Her hands pulling me into one another heated kiss as we practically ate each other's lips. She broke the kiss, and trailed her lips down to my jawline, nibling and sucking my skin, leaving her marks. And everytime she licked the same spot, a wince left my mouth along with a squeeze on her butt.

Her kisses trailed down my chest as she slowly placed kisses on my nipples.

"Hey! Don't do that!" I scolded her while my head was thrown backside, the neck rest of the chair supporting my neck.

"I'll. My wish! You are mine." she replied and I chuckled. I whined as she repeatedly pecked my nipples making me squirm under her.

"Finding it hard to control baby boy?" I like the new nickname..

"Not at all Mommey." If she can play dirty, so can I.

"Call me that again.."

"Mommey."

"Damn!" smashing her lips again on my I chuckled at her.

"I wanna suck you off." WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL OF FUCK?

"WHAT?" oh shit that came out loud.

"Wanna give you a blowjob.. it's always me who gets the head." her forehead skin wrinkled and I just looked at her. My fingers soothend them out.

I found a gem, didn't i?

Unintentionally gulping, I looked at her, still speechless at her asking this.

"U-uh—"

"If you aren't comfortable you can say no, the same thing reciprocates to you too kookie." Shit that's not what i wanted to say! Damn Jungkook muster up your courage!!! What happened to all your courage you get when you are around the Mafia people?

"That's not what i wanted to mean Lil- u-um... It's gonna be my second blowjob of my whole life? That's it.. hehe.." letting out a awkward smile and laugh, I just looked at her expressions. Shit this is embarrassing!

"Why? What happened at your first one?" That day was the worst!

"U-uh... The first one was after I turned 21... And... That girl was just... Bad... Like the worse you can ever get... So much worse that, it made me question my own sexuality... Eww that's embarrassing.." i hid my face in her chest, slowly taking the chance and kissing her skin.

"That was..." she broke out in huge fits of laughter. Her chest heaving up and down while laughing, making me smile at her.

"And then? Are you sure you are straight??" I could see her teasing smirk, i sighed at her teasing and looked up.

"Don't worry, Jimin hyung helped me out of that and I'm sure I'm 100% straight." I smirked back at her.

"Um... Maybe do you wanna try it again..? We can never do that again if you don't like it... You know people have turn offs too... That is your turn off perhaps... You never know until you try...?" she ended with a frown on her face. Aw she looks cute.. and just look down at her, opposite of cute.

"Maybe.... Will you take care of it?"

"Don't worry."

••••

Lmao, this is going to be the first time of me writing smut through the person's pov..

And then, i don't know if this idea of Jungkook exploring a new side of him, and Lily helping him cuz it's always according to her will work or not...

I just felt that this should be made up like this... *Shrugs*

Just a addition: people thinking 'Why did Lily say lol?', well the answer for it is becuz i say words like 'lol' or 'lmao' in real life!

I say them like; la-mao or lol

So, its just mine and Lily's nature lol

Thank you for reading 'Mr & Mrs Ceo'
Please vote and support!

~Inha Choi.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro