85|| Lost

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jeon Lilac Carter

It's already been a week. A week of practice and more practice of how to kill someone, armed or not, doesn't matter.

It's safe to say I know 19 ways to kill. I chuckle at my silly thoughts, walking out of the shower with steams escaping out through the washroom door. Jungkook would definitely ask me if I was sane to take a bath at that temperature.

I slowly sit on the dresser as I pumped some moisturizer onto my palm, a hiss leaving my mouth when it pumped too much than I need. I mumbled a small 'shit' under my breath and looked around. Until my head snapped towards the door.

The knocks got my attention followed by a deep voice I knew well. "Hey Lils, it's me."

"Come in."

"Hey, princess." he raised his eyebrows in air looking at my form. I was in a bathrobe with my hair wrapped in a towel.

"Hey," I replied and he shook his head, "I meant her." he pointed towards my stomach with his eyes and I threw him a death glare. He walked closer to take my face in his huge palms while laughing.

"You are the queen." he scrunched his nose and winked making me smile. I pinched his sleeves with my fore and middle finger to lift them up as I smeared the excess on his hands.

"Thank you for that, even Jae doesn't care about my skin as you do." he said, voice dripping with sarcasm and I giggled.

"You're welcome, brother." I said and smeared the remaining product on my own hands, his hands reached out to boop my nose with a little bit of the cream and I laughed.

"I heard about you training. And yesterday I happened to be there, and I must say I was impressed as fuc- fish." he looked at me, fondly. I smiled and nodded, turning my back at him but I could still see him through the mirror.

"Gotta learn stuff to keep them safe." I say and he understood nodding. "Uh- so you are going there... Will you be okay?" he asked quietly, his lips tucked under his teeth as he nibbled on them nervously.

"Jungkook's with me, Tae. And damn sure he's gonna bring the security too... Don't worry." I said and he nodded, eyes not meeting mine. So unlike him.

"Lily, I can't help but feel uncomfortable, you know. I don't thin–"

"Just don't think, okay. Nothing's gonna happen to me, Tae." I assure him, my hands taking ahold of his as I rubbed the back of his hand.

"I can definitely trust you with Jungkook." he said, nodding to himself. Tae sucked in a deep breath, sitting straight and looking in my eyes.

"Okay, changing the topic, we're planning for our wedding date." I squeal, eyes widening as I left his hand, standing up to dance.

"Calm down, I wanna talk to you about it after you come back okay." I nod and he leaves, pecking my forehead twice saying one was for the baby and other was for me.

"Hey, baby." Jungkook walked in and I smiled. "Tae stopped by, worrying." I said shortly, turning towards the dresser to open the towel wrapped around my damp hair.

"Ahh, yeah saw him. He hugged me." Jungkook smiled faintly, his hands taking the towel from me as he threw it on the bed. He slowly pushed me to sit on the chair as he reached down for the hairdryer.

"I can do it on my own." I reminded him and he just chuckled. "I know, but I wanna help." I nod as he turned on the noisy machine. The hot air comforted me as Jungkook kept tossing my hair to dry them.

"Layer up, okay? It's freezing out there." I nodded and looked up at him, smiling. He bent down, to peck my lips as I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him in for a longer kiss.

We pulled out and Jungkook smiled, our foreheads rested on each other's and we giggled. "I love you, will always." I nodded, "And I love you more." he chuckled before standing straight. His hands digged through his pockets.

"Stand up." he said and I frowned. "Come on, just do it." I nodded, standing up. Jungkook sat down where I was previously sitting.

He spread his legs and pointed down, between his legs.

"Huh? What the–"

"Dirty minded lady, put your leg up!" he said laughing and I licked my lips, accepting my fault. I lift up my right leg to place it on the small gap, near to his crotch.

Jungkook slid a black leather thingy out of his pocket, asking me to left up my foot as I did. He slid the leather belt up my leg, stopping when he reached my upper thigh.

That's when I understood, it's a harness. "That's for you, babe." he winked, pecking my leg before putting it down.

Reaching for his back pocket he bought out a combat knife, covered in metalic white. The handle had pretty details engraved for grip as Jungkook presented that knife on his palm.

He kicked back the chair to make space for himself as he got on his knee. "I didn't get to ask you for marriage this way, but Lily, I'm proud to offer you this knife as a symbol of braveness and trust. Lily, will you get into this world of Mafia alongside me and make sure that this knife only meets the evil?" I chuckled looking down as I nodded.

"I will," I smiled as Jungkook stood up pulling me into a hug, "I'm so, so proud of you." I've never heard appreciations and assurances in my life.

I smile and Jungkook broke the hug, giving me the knife and I pulled knife out of it's sheath.

"It's beautiful." I said, observing the details I mentioned earlier. "Is that a Lily?" Jungkook nodded and I pulled the knife closer.

"It has my initials engraved!" I squeal and Jungkook nods, "J.L.C." he read them out, and I jumped on my toes. He pulled me by my waist as I couldn't take my eyes off the weapon. Never knew I would react this way about weapons.

"Think of this as your early anniversary gift. Only a week to go, love." I giggle, remembering how I we got into this marriage first of all.

"Yeah, I have something for you too." I said, and he widened his eyes. "What's it?"

"That's a surprise."

"No tell me."

"It won't be a surprise anymore." I laughed at the impatient boy and freed myself from his grip. Jungkook then helped me to gear up, explaining that the weapons are covered with titanium that can not be detected by metal detectors. That's why the handle of the knife was made up of wood.

The whole ride to the farmhouse owned by my family at the outskirts of Seoul was filled with back up plans. And i couldn't help but feel sick too.

Sickness that wasn't caused by the baby. I even layered up and made sure that my growing bump wasn't visible, but everyone said there were minor chances that my parents can pick up on the fact that I was pregnant.

"We're here. You feel uncomfortable for a moment, we'll go back. You feel uncomfortable becuz of them and i break their faces." Jungkook declared and i giggled getting out of the car. Felix was with us too, he had to be.

I can't help but feel lost right now.

•••

Guess whats gonna happen next 💀

Thank you for reading Mr. & Mrs. CEO
Please vote and support!

~Inha Choi.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro