6-26-22

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So fucking close to making it a whole month without venting in this book but it feels like I have nobody to talk to so I am going to spill my guts since this person doesn't check out ANY of my content and doesn't even care about me in the slightest.

You used me just to get free art.
You used me just to get free art.

You say you were working on this and that you would have it done but when I asked you nicely for a WIP and reminded you, you fucking shrugged me off like you didn't care instead of coming out clean and not leaving me to dry.

You did this all the times we art traded / adopted except twice... We did this six or seven times.. It is fucking ridiculous how you swiped me through the mud left and right.

If you didn't want to do a trade, then why didn't you just suggest instead of getting my hopes up and then fucking hurting them on purpose by showing WIPS when you could have been doing what you owed me a long time ago??

It's honestly hard to want to do anything you with you know. I get it, you don't like doing stuff for others an have a hard time but then WHY ask to do these with me and then just stop once you get my side??

It's a problem.
I should've listened to my boyfriend and just ignored your requests but stayed hopeful that I'd be able to get your side instead of you forgetting and canceling, just cause you dont feel like it.

It honestly hurts me a lot.
Probably more than it should but it still hurts that you think it is appropriate to treat me like this.

But just note.
I am done doing trades with you.
I am done not getting my side anymore.
You wore down all the patience I could bear to give you.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro