Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Net Update enjoy
This is  for Sukorian 😘😘

Ok still in the Subway

Everything became even closer around me and I was pushed even closer with my body behind him.And then my breath overturned and the sweat broke out of all the pores and mingled with the flow of my lust.🙈🙈🙈

The eyes of the woman pierced me. They worked nervous or was it envy, which is in her face reflected? I put me on the tiptoe,
The stranger breath reached my neck.
The woman before me let me not from the eyes.
The sweat now covered my whole body and ran in streams over my body .

I feel excited, although I tried to fight against , but I liked it 🙈
my face turned red with shame ☺️

now it could not wait any longer, i had to know who this misteryose person is behind me

Who was he who managed to take me out of control and increase my demand with a single touch
I grabbed his hand so he can not run away and tried to turn around in the crowd to see him now.

And then suddenly,

the subway stopped with a strong jerk. Roughly I was pushed against the woman in front of me. She opened her eyes angrily. "Sorry," I mumbled.

Confused, I looked around.
The station did not tell me anything. I was unknown. Had to lie behind the lie, where I usually get out. I hustled myself outside and almost got stuck in the door. With a jerk I freed myself and went to the opposite side of the subway tracks. It was amazing. It was ridiculous. I had fantasized. Dreamed crazy moments and missed my exit. And I would be late. Final.🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

But what was all this and how could a fantasy fill up so real .

Does that mean something????

I waited for the subway, and only after 5 min was the subway there ,
I collided with someone and lost the balance,
I closed my eyes and knew that I was about to fall completely on the subway floor 😢

But then I felt two strong arms around me, who caught me in time

, my eyes were still closed
and I did not want to open it either,
because I did not want to destroy the moment.

Those strong hands, this frequency  ,this aroma and feelings ? Can that really be him 😶😶
Is he my Mr.Who ???

Ok Kalyani now or never, finally dare🙃

I slowly opened my eyes and suddenly he was in front of me.

Hey, are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?
He asked me.
Finally it was time, he introduced himself, he said his name (Malhar) to me , and sat down next to me . He was small and not so muscular. Actually, not my type, and yet, when he looked at me with his brown eyes, I immediately felt it. It was clear to me, that's him! I also gave my name to him, then began a wonderful journey for me. I fell in the depths of his eyes, almost drowning in the sound of his voice.

So that was it, love at first sight.
He awoke in me a yearning and passion that I had never felt. I would have packed my bags right now and would driven with him, to the end of the world he just had to ask me🙈🙈

When I saw him, with his brown eyes, his well-formed lips, and his gleaming dark hair, it had happened to me. I just wanted to go to work but there he stood next to me. Never before had I seen him, That smile ,indescribable

and beautiful. Suddenly, everything in the world seemed to be nothing, just this moment. That moment determined my life from now on. I want to grab his hands,fly with him in the sky of love,be his forever. But I did not know him. What would he  say if you heard my thoughts?

My heart beating faster second by second and my eyes dipped in his brown eyes. Next to me the train sounded like music that underlined this moment of my feelings. What can I say I have never been so nervous as at this moment

What should I do ? Kalyani try your best , I thought. Only a few steps and I could feel the closeness of the wonderful man more and more. His warmth, his loving aura and his breath. How would I like to feel his breath on my neck now? Suddenly I felt warm and cold at the same time...........

What will Kalyani do?

Ok that is all for tonight I will update soon

What you think what will happened 🤔🤔
Please push the star button and comment

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro