Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's been three weeks and I have not seen him and he has not called.
Why ? What is wrong with me?
Am I so ugly?
I thought I had felt a connection between us but apparently I was wrong 😢
he bhagavaan
it torments me that I can not get him out of my head my heart tells me that something is wrong and that I can not give up I have to wait
Oh bhagavaan I hope everything is ok and please give me a sign🙏🙏

Dear Mr. Laksh Maheshwari To finish the formalities as soon as possible so that they get the custody of your nephew, we will visit you unannounced in the coming days to make ourselves a picture of you and see if everything is for the benefit of the child.

Oh Raj yes yes yes, Raj you see that look it only one more visit and no one can separate us anymore because we belong together 😘

Look all this is just for you my little one, I'll do anything to make your life happy and beautiful just as your parents would have wished

Ok orphanage office ,
We are ready

Mrs. Rageni...Mrs .Rageni
Mrrrssss. Raaaagggeeeennniiii a person shouts loudly

Yes,yes Ma'am I'm sorry

No excuse, now go to your work and stop dreaming 😡😡
(If she was not so good with children then I would have dismissed her long ago, but if I do that then I have to  take care personally of the little devils 👿)

Mrs.Rageni now get to work we have a case

Oh Laksh , even at work you are in my head

and you?
you can not even call or at least write a message 😢
you will regret and pay for it with many kisses and chocolate hihihi ...😝😝😝

what did you think that  I'm mad at him and I will do something bad no no I'm sure he will have his reason why he has not called me until yet

Ok now to work otherwise I can forget my job at the orphanage office and this stupid witch will torment the orphan childres 😤
I can not allow that 👊🏻

Ok Case Xyz Custody Request Mr. Laksh Maheshwari child Raj Suraj Rajvanshi 😲😲😲
what oh no Do I also fantasize  his name now?

I think I'm going crazy
Aahhhh bhagavaan help me

Hey what is wrong with you Mrs. Rageni??

Mmmm nothing Ma'am the name is just so indistinctly what is writing there ?

Are you blind 😡
there is writing Mr.Lajsh Maheshwari he wants the custody of his nephew his sister and brother in law have died in a car accident the request is perfect but there must be a hacking with him his brother in law was rich and he definitely wants only to the money through the child,
we can not allow that.
We have to take the child with us in the orphan office he would live better  than with such a young boy

😈😈😈😈 (and I will get the money, of course, hahahhah I would have a nice life with it 😈)

What how can you say something like that you don't know him and it is always first to the well of the child and not the money he has only the child and that you want to take him away why???

What the hell Mrs. Rageni in what a tone do you talk to me?

The kid will be fine we will find a good family for him and now no discussion on the job I want results.😡😡

Oh no I know what she's up to do , this old witch, wants to bring the child to the orphanage and thus she comes to the money, I will not allow that I have seen in his eyes the love he has for his nephew that was real.
I am sure he is not interested in the money that's impossible he loved his sister and brother in law he has gives them the promise to take care of Raj

I have to do something,
I will not allowed  you that you separate them

What will happened next
Will Rageni plan worked
or will they separated Laksh and Raj

Ok this was for today
Please push the star button and comment and sorry for any mistakes my English is not the best 🙈

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro