Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬."

He replies having a straight look on his face. Y/n gulps in fear. Not knowing if she should ask him for the reason.

"W-Why? D-Don't you see that I'm cold?"

She still decides to ask as she is dying either way. Nothing will change for the better if she decides to stay quiet anyway.

"Because you look stunning on that towel that's why. And if you want to live longer, you need to be in that towel," he says.

That of course scares Y/n cause this wasn't going in the right direction. Only he knows what's going to happen next. He decides to sit in front of her and smiles.

"You know I don't always delay killing my victims. Only some special ones get the privilege to live for a bit longer and have some time with me. And darling you're one of them," he says and giggles.

She would've found his giggle cute if he wasn't a psycho who was planning to kill her in a few minutes. She wasn't even sure if she should be happy for getting the privilege to live long.

That also seemed like torture to her. It's better to die at once rather than get mentally, emotionally, and physically tortured by a psycho killer.

Y/n again starts to cry out of fear. 

What is this person up to?!

"Please leave me! I've done nothing wrong to deserve this! Why are you even doing all this?!" She shouts all that in anger.

Those were the words that came out of desperation. She soon after starts to regret it. What if he gets mad and now is the end of her?

She gets even more scared when he moves his hand. Is he going to kill her now? She isn't ready just yet! When his hand gets closer to her she shuts her eyes close out of fear that was slowly devouring her. But later she opened her eyes as she felt a pat on her head instead.

"Good question," he says and pats her head.

"Actually...I no longer have any reason. Now I do all this for fun. But..." He looks right into her eyes.

"You're smart for trying to engage me with the question. Because the longer I'm engaged the longer you get to live and I definitely want you to live long," he says and smiles.

What is this guy even? Is he really a killer? Why does he express so many emotions at a time? It was getting confusing to guess his next move.

Y/n didn't know how to keep him engaged so that she could buy some time and think of a solution to save herself. Though she didn't want to she still decided to ask something that she might later regret.

She is already regretting everything so that doesn't matter anymore. How many more times was she going to discover this truth?

"D-Did you kill your parents as well?" She asks.

She was regretting this as well.

"Yeah, I did," he replies casually.

"W-Why?" She again asks.

"Hm...interesting. I haven't answered that question in a while now so it would be fun to reply to that. But before that..." He pauses.

He stands up and walks toward her closet. She tilts her head to see what he is up to now. He goes through her closet as if he was searching for something. He later turned around and in his hands, there can be seen two scarves.

What is he gonna do with those?

He walks back to her and kneels down.

"Turn around," he commands.

"W-Why?" She asks not getting him.

"Do you have a death wish?" He says widening his eyes.

She shakes her head and turns around just as he commands. At this point, she was definitely under his control. He takes her hand and ties it with one of the scarves in a harsh way which causes her to hiss in pain.

"Did that hurt jagiya? I'll be gentle the next time," he says in a babyish tone.

"Now turn back," he again commands. All of a sudden his tone was harsh and cold.

She nods and turns back to face him. He now ties her legs together. Totally to prevent her from running.

"Now that is perfect," he says smiling looking at the poor girl.

Y/n just looks down. She bites her lower lip to prevent her from crying. She was feeling unfair and disgusted.

"Aww you look so good being obedient baby," he again pats her head.

"Well, where was I? Yeah why did I kill my parents, right? Well, that's because they were being annoying as fuck," he says.

Y/n looked up just the moment he said that. What does he even mean?

"You might be wondering how right? Well, that's a long story but don't worry jagi. I'll explain every bit to you. My story is open for you," he smiles.

He then looked around and again stood up. He walks toward the kitchen and starts to check the shelves. He searches through the kitchen counter and then opens each of the shelves.

"Hey, girl! Do you have anything here that is edible?" He shouts from the kitchen.

Edible? What does he mean?

"Hello? Can you hear me?" He asks from there.

"Y-Yes there is. I-In the fridge there are vegetables and on the top shelf there's a packet of ramen," she says everything she can think of as she does not want to get on his bad side.

"Then that's good 'cause I'm hungry," he again shouts from the kitchen.

Y/n felt confused. Why is he so bizarre?

How could he even think of eating in such a situation?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro