Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐞𝐭.

Y/n was speechless and in shock. She didn't know what to think.

"They deserved it for ruining my life to the point it can't be fixed. Now I don't even care how dangerous I am. All I care about is myself.

They never tried to understand me. They said I was doing all that for attention. They thought I needed attention cause I think they don't love me.

They weren't wrong actually. They really never loved me. Or else why they would ignore my calls?

If by the time when I was still 13 or even 14 they took me to the doctor; this insanity that is now a part of me, wouldn't have grown in the first place.

Maybe I would've had a normal and peaceful life. Going out with my friends. Having quality time. Instead of killing others for the thrill.

They made my life worse. The daily fights and tantrums for being rude to them were getting on my nerves.  As if I wanted to be rude. By the time they started getting irritated was the time when I stopped caring about others.

When the knife went through their chests, I felt the real pleasure. I didn't feel guilty at all. Instead, I was relieved and happy. More than I was ever before.

But after coming back to my senses I regret it all. There was a time when I used to come to my senses. But now? The word sense no longer exists in my dictionary.

My friends feeling concerned came to pay a visit a few days later. Getting the strange smell that is of the dead body of those mother fuckers and my angels, they asked if I was okay. I greeted them with a smile saying I was okay.

After the visit, they were about to go until that dumb fuck Taehyung decides to inspect.

You may already know what might have happened but I'll still explain.

I killed each one of them mercilessly and fed them to the dogs after. Because of one person's dumbness, everybody got killed. And that's why you shouldn't try to be Sherlocks.

After that, I was getting bored. I needed some more thrill and joy. The only source was by killing others. And that's when the legend of Music Killer starts," he smirks.

Y/n now remembered the news. So it was about him? How unlucky was she to end up becoming his victim?

He was done cooking so after serving the ramen he came out of the kitchen. He sat across her and placed the tray.

"Have some. I'm a great chef," he says smiling.

She didn't think that she'd be hungry but seeing the ramen in front she couldn't help but gulp. The smell coming from the ramen was delicious. Then how delicious would that taste if she gets to have a bite?

"Why are you not taking? Have some," he says, confused about her resisting.

Y/n in sign tried to explain that with her tied hands she could not have it.

"Oh right. Sorry baby. I'll untie your hand now," he says getting behind her.

"But..." He leans near her ear. "If you try to do anything you'll be dead," he says in a tone of warning.

That sends shivers down her spine yet another time.

"Okay, now you can have it," he smiles as he sits back.

Y/n again gulp. Not because she was hungry but because she was scared. Y/n takes the bowl and starts to have it in silence. Who knows if she refuses and he kills her? Nothing is impossible by now.

"Okay, so where was I? Yeah Music Killer. You know I LOVE that name. It's cool. I got that name for a special reason of course.

You know I've murdered countless people to the point that I don't even remember how many. So I kind of picked the habit from that phase.

Once when I was about to stab a little kid's mother, I wasn't feeling satisfied. She was screaming way too much and I didn't like it.

She was basically making me bored. So to finish off soon I went to stab her and then a song popped up in my mind. I all of a sudden started to sing and that increased my excitement.

That's when I discovered that it's thrilling to kill while singing. And that's how I got the name Music Killer. They believe I sing my victims to death. Totally not fake but they made it sound like I have some supernatural powers," he says while enjoying his meal.

Y/n looked at him in disbelief. Even while eating he looked excited. He truly enjoys the whole killing while singing stuff.

"You know I even have written a song of my own so that I don't need to sing others useless songs. My singing is sweet enough to melt you," he winks.

"There's another reason for me to sing and that is to lessen the pain. Because I want my victims to have a sweet death," he says and smiles innocently.

That made Y/n choke on her ramen.

Sweet death?! What is that even?!

"You okay Jagi?" He asks in concern.

She nods so that he just stops calling her that.

"I could've been a great singer if it weren't for those motherfuckers. Senseless bitches," he scoffs.

"You know, the points that you have shared. Before you turned insane. Those were similar to teenage depression. Maybe that's why they didn't think that you were crazy but instead depressed.

Did they not try to take you to the therapist?" She asks.

She don't know why but she just couldn't imagine his parents neglecting him. What she believes is it might be his mental state that made him think that way.

"Are you taking their side now?" He looks at her in suspicion. "What do you think? Of course, they didn't," he scoffs.

"Maybe they did try to help but it was you who gave up and ignored by locking yourself in your room. Parents always throw tantrums. It's their habit. They do that for your sake. It's you who went way too far," she says.

"Yeah, I know," he scratches his nape.

"Maybe it was you who never tried to understand them. Maybe you weren't able to explain your situation well," she says.

She does not know from where she mustered up the courage to say such harsh words. She just couldn't bear the fact that the parents were being neglectful.

"Well, you're not wrong. I was very bad at explaining myself. I agree with that. But..." He suddenly pauses.

His gaze turns dark as anger can be seen in his expression. He leans in closer and she gulps yet another time in fear. He then looks into her eyes. Anger still can be seen. He clutches her mouth harshly as his gaze gets even darker.

"Even if you think you're right you'll always be wrong."

"Because I am right and always will be," he says in a tone of warning.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro