5. Our two Friendly & Happy twitter Bergens

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

... we often RP with are Happy King Gristle @KingGris_Happy & Happy Bridget @Sparkling_Babe_ ! :)  They're really Kind & good to talk with & they are A Really Sweet Couple now! :) 

I guess that Happiness fits Everyone because they already Got Used to It! - & they invite Trolls as Guests & Friends to Every Party they have! :)  - & we invite them too. They even were the Main Guests on our twitter Poppy's & Branch's Wedding! :)  ( - & Bridget cought the flowers thrown by Bride Poppy - so she will probably get married next!  ^_^ 🌷🌹😁👍 )

Just look at our Happy Bergen Friend's Header! :) - He looks Friendly & Cool when he Smiles! - & now He SMILES for Most of the Time! :) ⤵

( - & click the Image to Enlarge ⤴ to see What He Told Bridget! :) - That was Really Nice! 😊👍 - & it's True!  She was the Person who first showed him What Happiness Really Means!  ^_^ )

( *And Trolls taught the Rest of the Bergen Town how to be Happy! :) - he even mentioned that in his bio, see? :) ⤵ ) 

He joined Twitter on January 9th 2017 & often RP's with My Twitter Trolls Group or with Bridget or invents Nice Stories Himself! :) ... - Oh, & he also says that 'He Is Proud of His Bergen Subjects because they had Another Happy Month!'  ^_^  - That's Motivating! 😉👍

Bridget @Sparkling_Babe_  joined twitter a day before Gristle ( on January 8th 2017 ) & she used her 'Lady Glittersparkles' version for her Profile Picture because she knew she looked the Best & Most Noticeable Then!  ^_~ 👌  ( Girls know how to Impress if they get self confident enough - & now she Is Self confident, that's good! :) ) ⤵

( Her beautiful Header Picture of Her Roller skating with Gristle ⤴ is obviously a Memory of The First Happy Moment they Spent together! 😍 - They Look So Sweet & Happy as if They Were MADE for Each Other!  ^_^ ) 

And is that a line from 'Hello is it me you're looking for?' song in her bio? :) *click the image to enlarge & check it* - I think so! :) - How Romantic!  ^)^ 👍 ⤵

*She loves Gristle, likes Pink color ( she told me - Pink is her Favorite! :) 👍 ) & she Likes All the Trolls, she thinks we're cute creatures - & her Best Friend is Poppy!  ^_^ 🌺

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro