6 Years Later

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Daddy! Daddy!" A voice of a young little girl came running into the house, with her twin brother behind her. "Look what we caught!"

Dipper was in the study, reading in the newspaper. He looked up at his two eldest. They both had chocolate brown hair like their father and bright (Your color of eyes) just like their mother. Both of them were holding a gnome.

"Unhand me you tiny humans!" The gnome Gabriel was holding demanded.

"Shmebulock!" The gnome Bella held cried out.

Dipper chuckled, "Well, Well...and how did you get these two?"

"By candy canes!" Bella giggled.

"It's their favorite treat! They will do anything for candy canes!" Gabriel added.

"Even to fall into our trap to be ours!"

"I will not be your toy!" The gnome that Gabriel was holding shouted, "I am Jeff! The ruler of gnomes and-"

"Daddy can we please keep them!" Bella asked, snuggling her head on Shmebulock.

"Shembulock." Shembulock hummed as he enjoyed the girl's attention.

Then little Luna poke her head into the doorway, "Can I have one?"

Luna had bright brown eyes just like Dipper's real eye color and (Your color of hair) just like her mother.

Dipper chuckled, "Oh young ones...you know what your mother will say..."

"Oh yeah?" You asked as you stepped into the room holding your infant son name Sebastian who had bright brown eyes and brown hair, and looks exactly like Dipper.

"Busted." Dipper smirked.

"Aw! Come on! Please Mommy! Can we pretty please keep them!?" both Gabriel and Bella begged you.

"No. We aren't having more creatures in our house."

"They down in the basement, princess." Dipper replied, waving his hand like it was nothing.

"Oh yes...for your experiment and what not?" You gave a slight glare.

Dipper shrugged, "At least they aren't upstairs..."

"Mason."

Dipper sighed, "Alright...Kids, listen to your mother."

"Aw! Why!"

"Because I want Mommy to love me by the end of the day or she'll make me sleep on the couch."

The twin pounded, "aw...."

"Put them back." You ordered.

Bella and Gabriel grumbled as they went back outside. You then looked at Luna, "Did you finish cleaning up your room?" Luna lowered her head, "No..." Then she headed back to her room. You sighed, "They're your kids."

"You mean ours?" Dipper smirked.

"No I mean yours. The laziness, trying to charm me in getting out of things...getting into the supernatural things."

"You know the twins supernatural knowledge wasn't my fault." Dipper pointed out.

"yes, yes, I know." You rubbed your arm, the arm that was holding Sebastian. You were thinking about Mabel. Dipper lowered his head and tapped on the desk. It was hard for Dipper. He had to kill his own sister to save you and he took it hard. He still agrees that she was a crazy insane being but they were blood and they were always so close. You came up to him and rubbed his shoulder.

He gave a slight smile as he grabbed your hand and kissed it, "Doesn't matter now. You're happy, the kids are happy..."

"Most of the time." You chuckled.

Dipper small chuckled, "True, true...but everything is fine now...it's been 6 years."

"6 years..." You give a small whistle, "And my life was never normal since then."

Dipper chuckled, "In Gravity Falls...nothing is normal."

"Oh you are telling me. I'm married to you."

"Oh please, I'm not that bad. Would you rather marry those gnomes that the twins had? Now that wouldn't be normal."

You rolled your eyes but couldn't hide your smile, "But I got stuck with you."

"Oh you could have gone with any other guy in Gravity Falls but no...you chose me."

"No you choose me because I was stubborn and different than any other girl."

"True that and I couldn't have it any other way."

Then Bella and Gabriel came back into the house, "We put them away, Mommy!" You hear Bella's voice from the different room.

"What else did you two bring?" You sighed.

"What? We didn't bring anything." Gabriel replied.

You looked back at Dipper, "Yeah...so your children...Kids! Put whatever you grabbed outside or no dessert!"

The twins groaned as you heard them heading back outside.

"No wonder they are like me, because you are so evil." Dipper smirked.

"Yeah...no desserts for you too." You smacked the back of his head.

"Ow." Dipper rubbed the back of his head, "And they thought I'm the evil one."

"You are the one that should be put in prison is people knew what you actually do. I'm just a mother."

"Uh huh. Suuuure but aren't I supposed your angel? The angel of darkness huh? What is your excuse? It your excuse is to kill us all with-"

"I'm done!" Luna came back into the room. Dipper made sure he didn't finish the sentence. You smiled, "Great job, pumpkin." Then you raised you head, "What is taking the twins so long?"

Suddenly there was a high pitched scream that came from outside. Instantly everyone rushed outside but they only stopped in the door way.

"Gleeful!" A man shouted as he held Bella and Gabriel by the collar of their shirts.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Bell cried out.

Gabriel struggled against the man, "Let us go you creep!"

"(Y/N)..." Dipper muttered.

"Yes, yes." You replied back. Then you face Luna who was terrified. "Luna I need you to hold your baby brother okay?" You hand Luna Sebastian. "Will!"

Then Will appeared, "Y-Yes?"

"Take the children to a safe place."

"Y-Yes, Miss." Then Will took Luna and Sebastian away. Then you looked back at Dipper, "you really need to stop making enemies, Dipper."

"Can't help it. A job is a job isn't it?" Dipper pulled out a knife.

You growled.

"Oh there is my stubborn princess...now my dear." Dipper held out his arm towards you. You sigh, "I never agreed to this." Then you linked arms with Dipper. Dipper smirked as he faces the man. He twirls the knife in his hand, "Oh Mr. Thomas...what a stupid mistake you just made..."

"Something you always should know..." You added.

"Never mess with the Gleefuls."

That is the end! Thank you so much for you votes and comments! Thank you for reading this, I hope you enjoyed it. Also thank you for your help for the votes on what to do! This story turned out well! Thank you so much!

Hardy

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro