:3

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yeah....I know I'm breaking the Trolls World Tour thread now, but I drew this and thought I wanted to upload it here.
So here:

(Josjos in a Kitten onsie. Kitten belongs to Lee_La_Jolie and Josjos belongs to me)
Soo yeh :3 I'm a mopi.........people who follows Lee_La_Jolie knows what that means.

Also, here's two pics I took when I was at an amusement park before christmas:

(Toothless plushie my dad won in a grapple, but I call him Hairless. Both since I like "Dragon heart" pretty much, and both since he was acting like Branch when we were trying to win him, which was hilarious, idk why I didn't take a pic of it. But anyways, when we had him hanging in the gripple right over the "hole" where the plushie is supposed to get in to win it, y'know. (Sorry for my bad explaining) But when the gripple opened up to drop him in it, so we could get him, his horn things on his head made him HANG ON THE EDGE OF THE HOLE!! If that's not a Branch-thing idk what it is XDD. It was hilarious but frustrating at the same time, but we played it again and got him out of there. I'm giggling rn, good memories.
Also this pic I took is supposed to look a bit like a pic that Lee_La_Jolie drew of him one time, and Hairless belongs to her too. NOT THIS PLUSHIE THOUGH HE'S MINE!! >=D XD)

(The sign says "WARNING FOR TROLLS" or "BEWARE OF THE TROLLS" (in swedish) which I thought was SO funny when I saw it and now too! So I took pic of it XD)

I hope y'all are having a great week, and I will continue the TWT-thread when the next drawing is done❤️

Love ya! See ya!

(Don't use my drawings/pictures without my permission)
22/01/2020

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro