3 Marker Challenge

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is a mermaid, as you can see. I wanted her to look kind of evil and scary. I made her look super boney to the point you can see her skeleton through her skin. I kinda like how she turned out, but at the same time I don't.

These are the 3 markers that I chose randomly for her.

This is a flower Sprite, inspired by the Spiderwick movie. The flower I used as a reference was a red and yellow Lily.

That marker in the middle says vermillion, but it's kinda scratched out.

I was kinda pissed that I didn't get any skin colours. So I could draw any humans. Or something humanlike.
I was also somewhat surprised by the fact that I always pulled 2 copics and 1 touch marker.

This guy is a reformed changeling from MLP, except humanoid.
He doesn't have an name yet.

That dark red marker is Peony.

I finally chose people colours! And I pulled 2 of them! So I drew the same changeling boy, but shapeshifted as a human. I am already emotionally attached to this guy. I have made him my new OC. Now I just need a name for him. It needs to be fitting for a changeling. (Like for example, there's already a Queen Chrysalis and a Pharynx. So it needs to be a bug sounding name.) So if you guys have any ideas, tell me. I'll think of some names too.

These are the colours I chose for him.

The only thing I'm somewhat proud of is the changeling boy.
And I'm somewhat disappointed with the flower Sprite. But now I love flower sprites, so I'm gonna draw more in the future. Hopefully they turn out better than this one.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro