|1|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ragini

I was moving to my class frustrated with what all happened in the morning. Argh... Dad!! When will he stop doing this?

I turned around to look at HIM. He was still following me. He also stopped walking, of course a foot away from me.Black suit with a white shirt under it and a black tie. The suit was fitting him so perfectly. Straight and flawless face, around 6'2 height, lightly tanned skin, well built body. He's not less than any model, a Greek god. Wait wait am I checking him out? No no... I'm just describing this statue in front of me. Huh... No one will be able to differentiate between him and a dummy. God, he's getting on my nerves from the first day only.

"Stop following me and go to any nearby cafe. I'll come when the lectures will end." I said trying hard not to sound irritated.

He said nothing but kept standing there in the same posture.

Is he deaf? How can he ignore a cute and sweet voice like mine?

"I said stop following me." I repeated.

Again, no reaction from Mr Statue. Gawd!! I was about to say something when I saw him moving his head from left to right. He's denying me? No one dares to deny Ragini Gadodia and this man whom I've met today morning only is denying me!! My ego is hurt. He don't know me. Soon he'll run away from me like others. I smirked inwardly, thinking about all those poor souls.

"Why? It's an order. Don't come after me." I said turning on my heels and makiny my way to my first class.

I still could feel his presence behind my back. I turned again and there... He's still following me. God, what is he made up of? I'll get late for my class if I keep banging my head on this statue. I'll see him later. I turned back again and finally reached my class. I looked around for my friends. They waved their hands at me. I moved towards them and sat besides Aru.

I looked towards the door for him but he wasn't there. I let out a sigh of relief. He must be outside. Thank god! At least I can get rid of him during the lectures. I turned to look at Aru.

Omg!! Aru is flying in the air. He never told me that he's a superman. He then landed on the next seat and I saw HIM. Not again!! So, he was holding Aru's shirt from the back and lifted him and then safely landed him on the next bench. Great!!

My eyes widened and mouth opened in an O when he sat besides me, where Aru was sitting a few seconds before, of course maintaining a distance and with no expression on his face. He was looking as if nothing happened. I looked at my friends who were looking at him with quite similar looks on their faces as mine. Aru was still in the thoughts of flying, I guess.

"What are you doing? Go and wait for me outside the class." I told him angrily.

Again, he moved his head left and right.

"Why? I'm not running from here. And you'll be outside only if I tried to, then what's the problem?" I asked irritated.

Just then I saw students getting up as the professor entered inside the class. I also stood up lazily. The professor looked at the man besides me. The statue nodded at the professor and the professor nodded back at him.

What the hell is happening here? He made the professor take his side. When and how? First dad, then mom and now professor too.

Everyone sat down and the professor started the lecture but all my focus was on the students around me who were staring me with different looks. Some with excitement, some with a bored look, some with curiosity, some were staring me dreamily. Wait!! Why the hell these girls are staring at me like I'm their dream boy? No... They're not staring at me. Their gaze is somewhere else. I followed their gazes. Pst... They're staring HIM. Why are they ogling on him?

He was sitting straight and was looking forward without moving a bit. Is he even a human? How could he sit without moving, not even a little? Throughout the lecture he was like that only. He was just blinking his eyes timely, to prove that he's alive.

After the lecture, everyone started leaving. They were gossiping about me and Mr Staue.

"Rags, new one." said Shreya chuckling, followed by other two.

I rolled my eyes at them.

"Well, let's see if your record of five days will break this time or not!!" said Yuvraaj, as he hi-fied with Arjun.

I smirked looking at HIM. He was still expressionless like he's not listening or understanding anything.

"Yeah, I'll never let that record to break." I said determined.

"But he reached the class." said Arjun, looking at HIM from top to bottom.

I'm sure he must be comparing himself with HIM. And by the look on his face I'm getting dthat he's feeling himself losing. I let out a small chuckle at the thought.

All four heads tuned to me. It came out a little aloud I guess. I showed them all my pearls.

"Let's go I'm hungry." I said and my friends followed me.

I stopped suddenly. He was standing in front of me.

"What now?" I asked him irritated.

He brought out a paper from his pocket and opened it in front of my eyes. It was my schedule for the lectures!! Why is it with him? I looked from the paper to him.

"Why are you showing this to me?" I asked annoyed.

He pointed his finger on the paper, showing that I have a class at this time. Yeah, the class I'm planning to bunk.

"I'm not going to take this class. I hate maths." I declared.

Again he did his favorite action, moving his head left and right.

"Why should I listen to you? Who are you?" I asked crossing my arms around my chest.

"I'M YOUR BODYGUARD!!" he said looking into my eyes.

I felt a chilling sensation throughout my body, listening to his demanding voice for the very first time.

By the way, he can speak!! I'll note down this information in my sharp brain.

"Exactly!! You're my bodyguard, not my parent or guardian to tell me to take all the classes." I told him angrily.

"I'm doing what I'm told to do. It's my duty." he said folding the paper and keeping it back in his pocket.

"Okay!! Let's go guys." I said stamping my feet angrily as I made my way to next class.

"Why should we suffer because of you? We're not going in this boring lecture." said Yuvi coming besides me. Other two also nodded with him.

"You're not my friends? You'll not help your friend in her tough time?" I asked pouting.

Trio rolled their eyes at my overacting while Mr Staue was still expressionless.

After all the lectures, we were in the parking area.

"Introduce me to your friends." he said looking at me.

"Why?" I asked frowning.

"For your safety, I need to know everyone you meet and come across." he replied looking at my friends one by one.

"You think that we'll harm her?" Aru asked unbelievably.

"I didn't say that. It's my duty to know and to keep her SAFE." he said looking at me.

"Don't take him wrong guys. It's his duty. I'm sorry on his behalf." I said to my friends, defending HIM.

Why?

"It's okay Rags, we understand. It's for your safety only and we all know what happened last time." said Shreya.

I looked at the other two who smiled assuringly at me.

"Okay, this is Shreya. This is Yuvraaj and he's Arjun." I said pointing to three of them.

I turned to look at HIM and pointed at him.

"Guys he is..."

"Her bodyguard." he completed my sentence.

I rolled my eyes at him. Bodyguard is not his name as far as I think.

My friends left for their homes after bidding bye to me. I turned to my car and shook my head when he opened the car's back door for me. I sat in. He moved to the driving seat and sat on it, pulling the seatbelt.

"Ms Gadodia, wear the seatbelt plaese." he said looking at me through the rear view mirror.

For a second I felt something in his dark brown eyes. Something I couldn't figure out. What's wrong with me today?

I sidelined the thought and did as I was told. Let's see for how long he'll be MY BODYGUARD.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I know I have many incomplete stories. I just posted this part to know if you guys find the concept interesting and want to read it.

So, should I continue?

Next part will be posted on the basis of the response to this part.

And let me tell you one thing, the story is purely humor and cuteness overloaded😉.

Ignore any mistakes.
Thank you for reading.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro