7.Ponts des arts @ Paris

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ponts des arts is an amazing area in Paris full of parks , trees , picnic areas and people .
The place I would like to visit in the ponts des arts area is the love lock bridge 😍💗
This is a gorgeous bridge about a lake where couples or even bestfriends put a lock around the bridge that has there name written on it , they then lock it and throw the key into the river , this means that the couple are promising to keep there love as part and love each other unconditionally forever , I think this is a beautiful idea because it keeps the love around the world , and if I'm lucky , I could even get a chance to put a lock around the bridge 😇 ( well that's what I was hoping to happen :( scroll down )

Unfortunately I was roaming around Google and apparently as the years have gone by , and the bridge has gotten more crowded with locks , one of the walls had collapsed into the river as it was weighed down , and for health and safety reasons , they had took all the walls down and some of the keys out of the river :(
I find this upsetting because all those locks that had been taken away from there are now gone which must upset the people that the locks belonged to very much ;(
Even a couple of people had there weddings on this bridge and had photos done whilst they locked there locks and threw them into the river :/ this is very bad
Now , science the locks have gone , they have been replaced with graffiti boards containing locks with legs running away and other things such as hearts and pink ribbons scattered around 🎀🎀🎀🎀

^ This is a before and after of the ponts des arts love lock bridge in Paris .
Some say there is still a couple of bridges there with locks on which could keep my hopes up but I can't say it's too promising :(

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro