Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avneet : ahh I want it.

She hissed before opening her eyes again and locking her gaze with mine.

I watched this super hot actress began running her tongue along the length of my shaft.

Her wet tongue felt amazing as she slid it all over my hard cock.

Her eyes were locked with mine as she started teasing me, quickly flicking her tongue across my head.

My pre-cum leaked out and dripped onto her tongue and lips as she lapped it up hungrily.

She stuck her tongue out and ran it along the underside of my dick, licking every inch of it.

My cock was aching for her hot mouth when she finally decided to give it what it wanted.

Siddharth : Open wide. (I whispered softly as she parted her lips and allowed my cock to slip inside her warm, wet mouth)

I know nobody gonna believe it in whole life that my life's first blowjob is Avneet Kaur.

She closed her lips around the head and began sucking on it slowly while looking up at me with her dark brown eyes.

Avneet : Mmmm... Your cock tastes so good... (she moaned softly as she sucked my hard cock deeper into her mouth)

I know It was too big for her, and she couldn't take more than half of it down her throat, but that was fine.

She took what she could handle and worked the rest of my cock with her soft hand.

She is so sexy, seeing her in this sexy position is enough to make me cum.

Siddharth : Fuck... You look so sexy mam, come on. (I said as I grabbed a handful of her long hair in one hand and gently guided my cock into her mouth).

I held her head in my other hand and began fucking her mouth slowly.

I felt her hands grasping onto my thighs tightly as I began to fuck her face.

Her warm, wet mouth wrapped tight around my shaft, milking me hungrily.

Avneet started moving her tongue around my length while I drove myself deeper into her throat.

She was a woman on a mission who was enjoying it too much.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro