Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avneet : obviously I can.

Anushka : then it is possible to catch him and then I will punish him myself.

Avneet : wait, punishment? Punishment for what?

Anushka : he tricked you.

Avneet : Anushka, he didn't tricked me at all. He told me his real name. I found him sexy so I let him do all that with my permission.

Anushka : what the hell? So why are we finding me, if you didn't have any regret?

Avneet : because, I want him.... Yaar he was so hot, so sexy, I never felt like that the way he made me feel.

Anushka hits her head playfully but little harder.

Anushka : you gone mad, Avneet.... Wake up to reality... You are The Avneet Kaur. And you are crazily imagining a stranger.

Avneet : he is not a stranger any more. I know him name. And I am in reality my darling, he was too good. (She sounds obsessed just in hours)

Anushka : are you serious?

Avneet : yes, I am serious.

Anushka : uhmm... Now I am curious to see that guy, who made you crazy like this.

Anushka call one of her friend. And he arrange a sketch artist for them.

He arrives and Avneet narrate the best, Anushka can see the blush and happiness on her face when she was narrating that how Siddharth looks.

Sketch artist complete a sketch after 3 failed try.

Avneet : perfect.

Sketch artist left after taking his payment and autograph from both famous actresses.

Anushka : he looks handsome by face features. Let's find him out.

Now, they know how he looks. They know his name as well. So, they start finding him in her following list and then went to Google to find him if he is registered there in anyway.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro