10 Min..

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Well...there's about 10 min till midnight so i am going to wait till midnight and wirte! ^.^ I'll end up probably getting an idea and going past midnight...i dunno! Have any of you ever gotten like tired but not sleepy?  Because see i did my hw so i am tired...but i took a nap earlier so i am not as sleepy....although sleep is important xD

Omg so i really wanted to read Mittsy book but hw -_- So i came up with an idea!  I am just gonna write all my question and dares when they come to mind and then I'll have a bunch by the end of the week..which is ushally when u end up being on wattpad....

So first one i thought of is that i am going to dare everyone to have a tea party xD

I am writing it down here so i don't forget...>.<

While i am at it i might as well write down what i gotta get done tomorrow ^.^

Like in study hall class i am going to read this book cuz if i don't Thursday I'll have to read 60! Today i was supposed to at least do half ya know? So it's not so bad? ...yeah that didn't go so well o-o so I'll read in class! ^.^

I also gotta see if i can stay after to do test corrections....everybody...ALWAYS STUDY FOR A TEST!!!! : 0
..i failed now i got like basically an F in the class o-o way to start off the year am i right? * sigh * that's the class i am worried about the most...i absolutely love it! So interesting!  ^.^ but too much work...and vocab...testing me on words that are alike is a no go for me :/ plus i hate test!!

Reminder to self: October 22 i have an important test

Speaking of October...i got soooo much going on my birthday doesn't even come to mind anymore for October..which is sad : ( in the bright side the day after my birthday is am early release xD hahaha! ^.^ but ya too much on the first week aka next week i am not even counting the days till my birthday anymore...like befoew i would be like GUYS! THERE'S A WHOLE MONTH TILL MY BIRTHDAY!!!! : D now i am too busy o-o

Welp looks like my 10 min are up xD i totally tried to be descriptive towards the end >.< ....did you all notice or nah? : p

Anyways good night peeps! Wuv ya! Take care! 

~ Busy Ms.Dinxy

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro