•1•

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My dear child,
I hope you are well.
You better be, or I swear whoever hurts you should have the wraths of a thousand dragons.

Wendy, I miss you. I highly doubt these letters will ever be sent, but I'm lonely now. You were my only company. Child, do not feel bad, this was all my doing. I was the one who showed Igneel the spell. The spell is set to work on 7/7/777x while the dragonslayers rest. We were all hesitant. I know Igneel has a boy, maybe one day you might meet him, Natsu Dragneel, I think. If you do I would hope you two get along.

I can still hear your laughter echoing through the caves of the mountains and region. You were so carefree and happy, I hope you stay that way. I miss the days when we would fly around in the sky. Oh, it made me so happy to see you so happy.

Despite you being human, you are my child. I love you and remember the kindness and love I showed you.

I may know what will come to pass, and I will surely worry, but I know you can handle yourself.

Child, be good, will you? I fully trust that you will, you always were a kind one. A kind, good-hearted soul. We need more of those nowadays. There are so much bloodshed and war, and worse, the era of dragons is coming to an end. We all realize it. The only thing left for us to do is to save you.

After all, you'll be needed there more than here, no matter how lonely I get. There aren't many sky dragons left.

I wish you well, my dear child.

With love,
Grandeenie

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro