||14||

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Not official OC design)

Me: IMMA SMACK A BITCH DOWN!

Raph: Should we do something?

Leo: No, let the girl be, let her rage flow down her blood.

Donnie: Um no, have you guys forgotten that Chris' stomach acid will increase when she is mad.

Mikey: Really? I thought only Raph does that.

I usually don't swear at Wattpad but I was searching for ROT TMNT books and I found a book that says "My thoughts on TMNT 2018" or whatever. And this girl/boy just really hates it, like come on grow up are you going to choose TEENS TITANS GO over ROT TMNT well if you do your life sucks! I don't get really mad about this stuff because people have their own opinions but when you said you watch episode 1 and saying it was fucking terrible, THEN YOUR FUCKING SENSE OF HUMOR IS JUST LIKE YO GREAT ANCESTORS or theirs is probably better than yours. Like who didn't like the idea of mutants having a proper city to stay in rather than starve to survive in their life in NYC. And I giggle at the moments and I am HARD to IMPRESS when both of us watch Try not to laugh Memes edition I might find it relatable and funny but they don't bring out a giggle and laugh out of me cause they don't have personality that we can see an update each and every week. I don't know where this is going but I need to cool down and Tri if you read this please try and cheer me up.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro