||55||

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Okay, you guys probably heard of Lily.

My ROTTMNT OC.

But I think I'm removing her as a ROTTMNT OC because of Pearl. Pearl's role in my fantasy of ROTTMNT pretty much well than Lily.

Yeah, Pearl is my main OC in TMNT. But Lily can still be at ROTTMNT but not that much mention though.

Lily is still a TMNT OC.

She's gonna be at TMNT BAYVERSE.

((Sketches(?) that I practically made just at the freakin' moment XD))

Name: Lily Mendoza
Nickname: Lily, Lil' (both because of Lily and that she is pretty much short.), Blossom, Flora, Petal, Cutie, love and dear.
Race: Half Filipino and Half American
Height: 4'9 ft to 5'0 ft, (depending but most likely 4'9 ft)
Hair: Black, smooth, long, straight hair.
Other defining features/extra anatomy: Eye sight not really good that she had to wear either her glasses or her contact lenses.
Habits: She has this habit to giggle out of nowhere for no known reason, she wasn't told a joke nor was she tickled, she just giggles and blushes for no goddamn reason.
Voice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOz7NUaGJ0Y

Style: An elegant badass.
Clothing: She wears sweaters and leggings as an out of the day clothing. But believe me in that some in the night time, she would wear dangerous, I mean close to or really revealing clothing. She feels comfortable when she does it, she doesn't care if she is a curvy woman. But at the daytime she does cause the normies are judgemental than the ones who roam the night.
Personality: She is a wall flower at day and badass at night. She is like the neighborhood's angel without them knowing of her horns. She's very VERY SHY. And remember she only wears "dangerous" clothing SOMETIMES, MEANING NOT ALL THE TIME, so get ready for some badass chick once she does. Smart-ass matha-facka. And yeah.... a hopeless romantic chicc as well.
Quote: "I am a MENDOZA, and I know the smell of powder bullets ever since I was born." "It's not like I like like doing this..... it's just going by the flow of life." "pUTANG INA MO! Sa tingin mo mas magaling ka kaysa sa akin, wow ang galing, sobra sobrang galing talaga!"
Love Interest: Juanito Ryan Ocampo (Current and (will eventually turned into ex) abusive boyfriend) and Raphael (As the 'story' progress)

((I tried fixing that pic but nothing worked :p))

Lily: He stood me up again....

Marie: AGAIN!?! GURL, just break-up with him. Like seriously-

Lily: Seriously what?

Marie: WHO would LET you go especially with that sexy clothing on you ;-;

Marie_Berrie, I can totally see Marie telling that to Lily. Only Marie knows this side of her- I could see and feel it XD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro